The lie of the risen Jesus

The whole religion falls apart once you accept that human being cannot resurrect. It's that simple.

Attached: 16872096546789.jpg (750x1000, 71.34K)

DEATH
Irreversible cessation of all biological functions that sustain organisms

Can we hold grudges against the Jews that killed him because he was muscling in on his Trick Retards into believing in God in exchange for power and Coins System?

Jesus was jewish.

Who knows what he did to deserve being crucified, but he died for his sins, not for yours.

>human being cannot resurrect
God can.

Attached: 1651480784773.jpg (1035x718, 223.19K)

Attached: 1659323588374853.jpg (500x668, 80.58K)

He was never human to begin with, dummy.

Attached: 1660474611472622.jpg (450x629, 189.45K)

Attached: 666-.jpg (236x177, 7.3K)

Well, their God is vain. Get over it and carry on.

It's not one lie, it's a book full of lies. The Gospels are pure deception.

The whole religion falls apart when you realise repenting requires original sin, and Adam and Eve never happened.

Attached: Pope-Benedict-XVI-greets-pilgrims-outside-Westminster-Cathedral.jpg (640x480, 98.64K)

That's more complicated. The Jewish lies run deep.

One step at a time.

I don't believe that at all. There are tares planted alongside the wheat, I dare say.

bot thread

It's pure filth. Lie after lie after lie.

We have more proof of Jesus's resurrection than any other event of antiquity.

Attached: 3 2 1.jpg (1024x882, 97.93K)

They just ate him, a rare but not unseen practice in that time and area

The lie works because it's impossible.

Christkikes are kikes with low IQ.

All of creation is impossible by human standards. You're a walking, talking miracle. Big Science can't even make a cell.

Exactly, no human has very resurrected and no human ever will. Not even with all our might can we achieve what a Jew 2000 years ago supposedly did. Can you not see the magnitude of the lie?

>very
Ever!

Yo but the universe can spawn into existence and produce everything seen. So shit randomly happens? So there's no real rhyme or reason which means I can allow for miracles easily since there's no guarantee for things to be orderly. Way to refute yourself

You are operating on a special double standard so that you can continue to coom. It's that simple.

Your mind can be orderly but nature is not. Nature is chaos. It's maggots eating animals alive.

I'm very self controlled, I rule myself. A thousand times the man Jesus of Nazareth was, who was crucified for being a filthy cult leader. Mind you, crucifixion was reserved but for the worst of criminals.

Bro you believe the entire universe which operates on laws can randomly just come into being. According to your logic, literally anything can happen at any time, the resurrection isn't even a stretch compared to that

It’s not a lie.
Repent and accept Jesus into your heart.

>Criminals
Pontius Pilate the Roman authority literally said "I find no fault" and washed his hands lol. Do you even read?

Newtonian laws. Then Quantum mechanics. It's not difficult to understand reality, unless you're a brainlet.

kys satan.
absolute fucking faggot.
you should be put to death for this post.

>The whole religion falls apart once you reject it

That's clever, my fellow anonygook.
Give 'em hell.

Attached: 1569980800987.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

He revealed himself in that post (some would say earlier)

Attached: who could it be now.jpg (1440x1080, 96.48K)

Lie after lie.

"Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular."

This is the only truth from a Roman authority on Jesus.

Yeah where'd they come from? They randomly came into existence along with the universe. Randomly. So they arent universal. So why should I assume nature has to follow randomly occuring impermanent principles? Your argument is self refuting.