Now that China is collapsing time for the ROC to retake our rightful land

Now that China is collapsing time for the ROC to retake our rightful land.

Attached: oil1.png (591x319, 84.05K)

Also inb4 Leaf flag pretends it's a nothing burger

Attached: Mortgage.png (704x338, 280.16K)

I don't see any reason that mainland china can't be governed from Taiwan.

Remember that behind every task force z memefag is a Canadian.

They’re having major blackouts in China right now too…again. Shit is getting crazy there and they keep upping the Covid shit as a social control measure. I have a feeling we are in for another episode of “sudden colony loss” in the hive, probably with a new queen. Xi’s daughter fled to the US for a reason

China is (literally) collapsing

Attached: Made in China.webm (1920x1080, 2.27M)

It's been 45°C every single day for a month in half the country

Attached: Chinese building.webm (264x480, 2.96M)

Attached: 1563673711777.webm (480x480, 1.78M)

>CHINA IS... LE BAD!
Fun fact - Chinese population is bigger than US and EU population is combined. China is a world in and of itself. Yet Americans and Europeans don't know shit about China

Should i explain? China is bigger than you, yet you still have impression China is like a small annoying village that somehow by accident got your attention, but will inevitably return to the dirt once you turn your gaze away from them. That won't happen. China is bigger than you, China is not going away, no matter what you say, no matter what your cope strategy is, you need to make peace with the reality that China is here, its big, important and will be here forever. If you harbour illusions that China will collapse one day soon and then everything will return to "normal" where white people in the north live good, while poor people south in third world countries suffer, while rich Americans march on manufacturing the right side of history which the third world shitholes will have to accept as their credo and way of life, because it was made by white people...you are wrong. This world is over, its changed, you are in the Wonderland now where you drunk the potion that made you small, and now the cat you used to kick, that cat is now bigger than you and staring at you with curiosity and thinking about what to do with you.

Seems like it's working as intended

Attached: Capture.png (960x687, 251.23K)

you won't do shit

>trying this hard
do you ever get tired of posting this pasta changer?

Attached: 1631522633115.webm (206x360, 2.93M)

>works for a chinese company
>"i will now demonstrate the automatic safety feature"

LMAO

godspeed, the republic of china's anthem is pure chino

Attached: 1630185714583.webm (544x960, 499.47K)

Is that why you left and won’t go back? Global warming?

China's history has always been an ouroboros that is doomed to repeat itself.
Japan fucked up China, and would have overthrown it without the intervention of "the small countries"

Attached: 1631954025513.webm (288x640, 945.15K)

Well it's not looking good for you Taiwanbro as a country in desperation will attack a weaker nation to look strong, just like the shitty russian and ukraine war.

Two more weeks?