Spottemgottem and Pooh Shiesty linked up. Need it or keep it?

Attached: my nigger spottemgottem.jpg (1242x1412, 239.35K)

Sneed it

Sneed em and Chuck em

This is almost insultingly low tier spam. They only reason this isn't insulting is because this is, in fact, OP's best effort. This is the best his drug-addled STD afflicted brain can come up with. And how can anyone give such low effort, from such a pathetic mind, the dignity of being considered insulting?

Sieg it or Krieg it?

Attached: 1617592524347.jpg (576x1024, 68.64K)

TPBP

Sneed

Are you a bot?

They look like they couldn't point to Canada on a map.

Lmao you conservatards are pathetic subhumans for even supporting ((( zion don )))

Nigger

Keep it and choke yourself.

Attached: d76528ba-7cb5-4622-9601-3d03a047fe59_200_10.gif (200x113, 73.32K)

Is that the young buck spottemgottem? The young slave has been upon my mind, I cannot lie. I am possessed by the memory of the time upon the plantation, that I took the young negro roughly from behind, as a man would love a woman. I must confess, his young boyhood was the darkest and yet the most inviting orifices into which I have ever spilled my seed. By God! I cannot ponder a sweeter delight than taking his dark chestnuts into my mouth whilst plunging nearly the length of my arm into his filth. The sweet sounds of the young catamite’s rattling chains haunt my dreams. The boy performed the vilest bucking upon my throbbing staff, whilst a flood of his sweet seed burst forth upon my tongue. I have been secreting to the young minstrel’s slave quaters nearly every night since. After his breaking, he gives his love freely with no hope of recompense. If you asked for the secrets of my art as to how to master the young negro, I shall speak plainly. All you must do is approach the him with the highest degree of forthrightness and honesty, and break his bucking in a manful fashion. Bring the whip down upon his back, serve him upon your knees, and whisper sweet nothings in his ear as you break him. The lad does not prevaricate, nor does he caper with the mincing sodimites that lounge in places of ill repute. He favors masters of a strong and manful cast, and well endowed as well. One must be of ivory skin and nearly as tall as a man, and I do not refer to height dear reader.

Attached: pepe-white-suit-cowboy-hat-smoking-cigar.png (736x960, 250.37K)

monkeypox moment

Those pants don't look remotely comfortable.

poop shitty linked all up in spotty's botty did you say? wow this is a true sneed/chuck dilemma we have on our hands here

chuck it

Isn't one of those kids dead now?

sneed it

def need it ong

pooh sheisty in da pen nigga

god i hope so

What the fuck are any of those words
All fields

Nigger looks like a fuckin' gay troll doll

Attached: fuckingtrollinvasion.jpg (390x268, 26.81K)

Need it no cap

yet hed steal yo girl in a heartbeat

>yo girl
Are you lost? This is Any Forums, nobody here cares about 3DPD. Any Forums prefers lolis like pic related.

Attached: carol bunny.jpg (2160x4620, 1.23M)