Men BTFO

Attached: at.jpg (666x450, 69.24K)

how?
also saged

Don’t forget to dilate, sweaty

The antis are actually making Tate even bigger. Didn't you trannies learn your lesson with Trump?

Attached: Ethan.png (500x500, 236.08K)

Pure projection. How many shitty memes do these skanks post with their punchline being “lol my room is dirty and I’m depressed”

I've never even heard of this guy until a week ago and now all of the sudden he's everywhere. What gives? why is this guy being psyop'd into existence

Jews as per usual

This post fails to address that I'm trans.

The guys fit and good looking. Are you saying rare boys are chads?

post her room

Someone is spamming the fuck out of his name all over here. Last night there was about a dozen threads about him all created at the same time.

Unironically, men are fags who in most cases are no better than women

Attached: 258F6FE1-E38C-491C-A9B0-0431AA34A172.jpg (1168x1382, 309.55K)

They always try to force some flavor of the month cult of personality shit on us.
Be it Milo, Peterson, Trump or this new faggot. First they prop them up and try to get us to follow them before they swiftly cut them down again to demoralize us.
He's far from the first psyops, and he surely won't be the last.
Don't fall for it, be above this celebrity worship bullshit.

Checked /thread

He's just some new e-celeb who is saying things men have said for hundreds of years. Except now it's edgy to say it
He also has some really stupid fucking takes which make me believe his statements aren't organic and are curated based on what he and his cronies feel like will cause the right mix of outrage and positive pushback

Makes sense. Celebrity worship is gay.

meanwhile every girl's room I've seen looks like pic related

Attached: D9CVaVtXsAIzUfI.jpg (900x675, 134.54K)

heh my room looks like that but its all natural ice cans

Oh nobody what happened to his foot

This is now a laineyball thread

Attached: 28C46065-8BBC-4A8E-AAAF-6C3E86143640.jpg (1200x808, 149.18K)

Where's his foot?

Where is his right foot?

He is selling a pyramid like scam that rewards hyping him up so that's what mostly kids and teens are doing. No one over 21 who has been laud gives a shit about idiots like tate. He is clearly playing a role as d-bag dude for money
Even his early money grabs where all about looking to exploit weak men chatting with women online.