Our guy Brother Nathanael released a new video today

Our guy Brother Nathanael released a new video today.

bitchute.com/video/MYOwwrVbMc0a/

Attached: brother_nathanael.png (400x400, 277.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brothernathanaelchannel.com/
bitchute.com/video/LVoEDgGZoeWj/
bitchute.com/video/n98nNHFjS6Qk/
bitchute.com/video/9LVMOqq73QFz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should worship moloch like the rest of us

have a bump brother

Moloch is dead

Well technically moloch never existed he was just an excuse to kill children

I'd vote for BroNat

This dude creeps me out

ya, there's something there leafman....I know he's consistently on the ADLs top ten list but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him

Haven't seen a video from him in years. I'm not really huge into BitChute, but I thought they blocked him from there. I've been stuck watching Adam Green shit.

Only Jew I trust.

You have jewish blood and should sterilize yourself.

Here's a better link than (((Bitchute)))
brothernathanaelchannel.com/

He is just another Pharisee, it is not even a matter of him being of Jewish descent, it is about what he teaches that defiles him, and he doesn't teach much from a religious perspective.

He is a good example of hating your enemies instead of loving them.

Cope.

That's a pretty jewish comment in and of itself, user.

Kill yourself lying kike shithead

Proverbs 29:25
Trust in man will prove to be a snare, but whoever fears the Lord is kept safe.

It's the general jewishness, this is the general sly jew that made the banking/trickster/scammers people banned in most countries in Europe in the 1500th.

Imagine him infront of a kings-man asking if he and his 600 people clipped coins.

I'd love to meet Brother Nathanael someday.

>Imagine him infront of a kings-man asking if he and his 600 people clipped coins.
You mean his 5,999,000 people.

Yes, the Prophet was a Jew indeed, and if it was good enough for the Prophet to be like God, then it is good enough for me to be like the Prophet.

We are the synagogue of God, and whoever does not belong to God belongs to the synagogue of Satan.

you both sound like jews trying to poison the well and detract from his message.

Based Nathanael

Then go and follow the way of the Pharisees, but hatred will not lead you to everlasting peace.

Very true. But form what I understand, from the process of conversion and repentance, Brother Nathaniel is now also of the Synagogue of God/Son/Holy Spirit.

If you're Orthodox you can meet him in heaven

When Carthage fell and the Romans were taking the (((Carthaginian))) civilians into slavery the people of the city murdered their children rather than face the grim future ahead of them. They did this at the alter of one of their gods.

That’s my head canon how it all played out anyway.

FUCK THIS KIKE

Hes a pedophile and a rapist

I'm not commenting his message nor his actions, just his exterior and personality, don't miss-interpret my comment.

Hello Rabbi

think EWOK when you see him and you wanna hug him and rape him like when i watch star wars

I first learned about him years ago totally unrelated to politics. I was just looking into a man that stands out in the snow at a freezing cold intersection telling people Jesus loves them and died for their sins. They interviewed locals about him and they were all smiles, he cheered everyone up every day.

Watch his videos explaining his upbringing and religious journey before you slander him.

bitchute.com/video/LVoEDgGZoeWj/

bitchute.com/video/n98nNHFjS6Qk/

bitchute.com/video/9LVMOqq73QFz/

Hello rabbi, what's new with you!?

Don't know about that story but the (((Carthaginians))) definitely practiced child sacrifice to their demon god. The Romans talked about it constantly and detested them. (((Modern historians))) are trying to say it's all Roman propaganda but it's proven by recent archaeological excavations. Carthaginians are Phoenicians are Canaanites are modern jews