Do you avoid women at work?

I had this talk with a few guys at work earlier this week. Basically we were talking about how in our workplace, we have had women witch-hunt specific guys they don't like and tried to accuse them of harassment, and how it affected the way we interact with women at work. For example, we all never talk to a woman alone in the same room, always have at least one other person present. I thought I was the only person that did this, but others do to. Basically, we all avoid putting ourselves in a situation that can be misinterpreted as harassment, and the easiest way to do that is to avoid them entirely or keep them at a safe distance.

Attached: Women at Work.png (464x337, 180.19K)

not but women avoid me

i actually actively look out for whores to have exactly that confrontation
but yeah, normal women absolutely a no go, i think would have been unironically easier if hilary had became president in this matter

I don't work with women because I don't work jobs meant for faggots

partners hire hot women. not joking. most of them are not very smart but they're pleasant to look at.

>women witch-hunt specific guys they don't like

Your digits confirm your basedness but if the situation is as you describe I'm sorry to inform you that you guys have no much time left.
Better start searching for job already.
(see picrel)

Attached: 1660166359290170.jpg (857x775, 139.91K)

I came here to say nice trips. I hate women cheers now I'm leaving

Attached: 1657412310536.png (750x920, 1.14M)

in the future everyone will wear gopro bodycams 24/7

god i hate femoids SO bad its just unreal

Attached: appropriate reaction-fourchan-vg-396470842.jpg (568x622, 119.48K)

last year i had two roasties separately try to sex me up at work
i still dont know if they were trying to burn me or actually wanted to fuck
they were crazy social justice progressives
so i hard passed on that shit

Checked. And to stay on topic I don't avoid women because sadly I can't, I work in education and it's all women so I just have a rule that I treat all conversations with women like I'm being recorded on live TV And up the professional speak/behavior to a 11. Works also to get to the point of something they want or request.

>ughhh this guy we ganged up to harass at work nonstop was on a website where he complained about women ganging up to harass him at work, so we got him fired

they are always deadweight and end up fucking the supervisor to get out of doing hard work, unless its a bunch of hens in an office then they are pecking eachother's eyes out without a rooster keeping them in line

>last year i had two roasties separately try to sex me up at work
> i still dont know if they were trying to burn me or actually wanted to fuck
> they were crazy social justice progressives
> so i hard passed on that shit
if it actually happened they're now conspiring to get you fired
Watch your back

oh def, it was a project tho, so i bounced out and declined to extend the job
i initially was told the place was conservative but when i got there, insanely progressive
fuck that shit

there was a facebook group of Toronto or Ottawa female comedians where they would conspire to destroy male comics they didnt like with false MeToo attacks. luckily there were a couple women in the group that exposed them. this is what girls do to eachother, gang up on one and destroy them passive-aggressively for fun and bonding.

I avoid cunty ones. In general most women I work with are pretty cool. The ones that suck are usually either natives or fat.

You admit civilization is done for and go liveinawoods

I treat women the same way I treat men. So I basically ignore them.

I work with 90% women

This

Not if they look like that I don't

Women are the niggerjews of gender

I avoid them because when they talk I just tune them out.
I call my mom on mothers day to thank her for having me, but the conversation ends there.
Everything they say is like a 4 year old
>goo goo gah gah blobobobobbobob
I've tried to be better, but halfway through any conversation I end up asking "what are you talking about?".

Attached: 1650728192796.jpg (1536x2048, 446.12K)

No because I'm tall and attractive so they always go looking for me instead

>bro
>socially awkward
wtf man

>enjoying cum rags of other men

Attached: 1643733245453.png (480x849, 152K)

Holy checked

Women: "Don't tell us to smile more at work, that's sexism!"
Also women: "You should smile more! No? Alright then we're going to form a coven dedicated to getting you fired."

Yeah I don't get that either. "Bro" is traditionally used to denote extroverted loud party-guys. She described a pissed off nerd who sounds like he carries the team and is annoyed about it. This bitch needs to return her English degree.

this. if you work with women you have a woman's job

Women that go out of their way to talk to me, desperately even at every chance they get, often are "spies".

There's a very reoccurring theme at my workplaces where I don't really talk to women because they can't carry an interesting conversation or have anything in common, but there'll be one girl that tries super hard to socialize with me. I end up trying to talk to that person back and it goes so fluid that I think they're attracted to me. Then I ask them out and get soft-rejection and a lot of confusion. Then I find out like 5 years later that girl was trying to talk to me as part of either a challenge "look I can talk to anyone, including him and get all the gossip", or as someone trying to do a "solid" for one of the girls I don't talk to. Most of the girls I don't talk to them because they get defensive.

I even had one girl say yes to my asking her out, then suddenly say I couldn't hang out with her unless her ugly fat friend was around. Then she wouldn't let me touch her, but would not "dump" me, then proceed to balloon up because she was pregnant with my coworkers kid and he was the "true" bf while I was some guy strung along to hang around the fat girl with her.

I've never had a female friend act like a real friend either. I worked with one for 5yrs that was all sad she had to move and wouldn't see me anymore, and then tried to contact her a few years later for coffee to catch-up and got ghosted. A week after they're onto something new you're completely dismissed, women tend to turn a blind eye to their past.