Khabane Lame (born 9 March 2000) is a Senegalese-Italian social media personality based in Italy...

>Khabane Lame (born 9 March 2000) is a Senegalese-Italian social media personality based in Italy. He is known for his TikTok videos in which he silently mocks overly complicated life hack videos. As of July 2022, Lame is the most-followed TikToker.

Why does the world love niggers so much?

Attached: 1637960243598.jpg (1400x825, 95.59K)

He's the most followed. He just makes faces and points

They dominate the entertainment industries

If you want it to end Minecraft your local rapper

Jew powered. Another nigger being hyperpromoted by internet kikes and companies to promote the kalergi plan. Nigger is not even funny

>born in the year 2000

????

reaction videos are basically just stealing other people's content instead of creating your own

>Lame said he "always felt Italian",[22] and he previously stated that he "did not need a piece of paper" to define himself as such.[5]
>Khaby Lame is a practicing Muslim;[18] he is also a Hafiz-e-Quran.[19]
Mashallah and based, wish him well

His shtick perfectly fits into the innately feminine paradigm in which we currently exist. Being a nigger is just the cherry on top.

They're entertaining.

Attached: 519Cn52tFVL.jpg (500x500, 53.27K)

I fukken HATE this guy

Sheesh, and here I thought he was some third worlder who was memed into relevancy cause of third worlders (africans, indians, latin americans) reposting his stuff exclusively.

Nah, he a yuropoor lmao. And he is the pewdiepie of the zoomers. Jeeez

I don’t like black hands. They look so primitive

I actually like this dude. He's not a thug piece of shit and never seems to cry about "le racism" or other shit. He mocks stupid people which is basically what we do, he's probably the most based a-political black person I can think of.

Pewdiepie is the Pewdiepie of Zoomers you retard, millenials are way too old to be target Pewdiepie audience. I have watched post-meltdown Pewdiepie a little bit because he's far more based now, but I used to fucking hate him with a passion back in his "prime".

I can’t understand the appeal of reaction videos. But then again, I am 41 and dead inside

pewdiepie is like 30 something, he isnt a zoomer.

>is a Senegalese-Italian
So an Italian.

Who is this ugly nigger and what does he do?

Why? He is funny sometimes.

once again, I must urge to understand that
>>Blacks are not Niggers

half wits understand this

But his content is FOR Zoomers. He's like Ninja and the other faggot Twitch streamers, they're the "older kids" that the younger kids watch to "feel older". You know, like how adolescents watch movies about high school acted by 30 year olds. It's not for the kids about to graduate high school, it's for the ones looking forward to going to high school. Almost everyone watches content from people 5-10 years older than them until you get to about middle age.

No.

>make content that is something that literally anyone could of done, content that requires no intellect, talent or is even time consuming
>this is good content and the guy deserves all the money and recognition

It's literally just another form of How2Basic. Anyone could of made it. There is nothing notable about it at all,

Tiktok is a dead platform, they have zero community.

Tiktoker with 50 million follorwers goes to a convention and can barely fill a quarter of room. Meanwhile a youtuber goes to the same convention with a million followers and packs the room.

dead platform. I guess they make money though.

He literally doesn't do anything, which I guess is pretty normal for the most successful tiktokers.

It's not a dead platform, it's just a low-investment platform. Youtubers make long-form content (usually) about things you care about and become more akin to traditional TV. Tiktokers make a 30 second meme and feels as disposable as seeing some rage face gif or something. Would you go to a convention to see the guy that drew rage faces 10 years ago? Probably not.