When you guys get older you're going to be horrified at your behavior here...

When you guys get older you're going to be horrified at your behavior here. When people mature and develop along spiritual lines, they generally tend to stop being racist pieces of shit. Racism and stereotypes are a primitive function of the human brain. Most people learn that the only path forward is to get along with everyone. It's real sad seeing the 50 year old skinheads that are probably racist because they've been drinking heavily since the age of 14 and stunted their brain development.

Attached: laughinggirls.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

nigger

This is a slide thread

Go here instead

what you call racism others might call basic pattern recognition

Racism is just normal. You're the one with the weird fucked up mind most humans past, present, and future would not be able to recognize.

actually as you get older you will become the reverse.
t. 40+yr old

51 yr old here.

Niggers

That is allarssg8

>Racism and stereotypes
marxists have conflated race and culture to further their agenda
stereotypes could not exist unless they contained strains of truth
hating people based solely on skin color is immature and wrong
holding people accountable because of degenerate or violent behavior based on real life evidence is just and smart
and no amount of shilling will change that

What do you mean?

Do you actually lack the comprehension to understand what he meant?

Attached: 1584907116886.jpg (640x428, 39.02K)

You'll of course have clean conscience. Your family won't deny you.

I have learned a lot over the years and I am indeed less racist but I am now very very sexist.

Who said that you have to be hateful and racist? Jews probably. I hate niggers and Jews very fucking much, but that doesn’t mean that I avoid interacting with them
If I absolutely have to. I will talk to niggers and even smile and hate on racist if it comes up, but I still hate niggers. I don’t trust them one bit. I don’t sit around all day hating niggers and trannies. And I try to befriend every fucking jew I meet.

No they won’t. The chuds that populate this board will die bitter, lonely virgins.

Attached: 1ACA6457-6529-4217-A2D4-57AB81122693.jpg (443x454, 101.73K)

The older he becomes the more proud of the time he spent on Any Forums even though he is 40? I don’t get it.

Kiss my arse.

Attached: barse.webm (320x400, 760.15K)

yes lol 2nd hand embarrassment.

>develop along spiritual lines
you mean surrender the capacity for critical thought for bullshit mumbo-jumbo or fairytales like the bible or the quran? Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Attached: 1660419812326153.jpg (720x720, 59.46K)

...in 50+ years
meanwhile you will die in short time because of the scientific clot shot.
Good day, sir.

And you will die by suicide.

Attached: Axe_Wound_Says_This_Is_You.gif (578x448, 2.52M)

you aren't intelligent, anyone who's ever told you that you were special or gifted lied through their teeth. You're awful at debating any subject and should castrate asap.

cheers, mate.

Let me tell you about ' racism' pal, racism is not about a persons skin, that's just a marker of what they are. Racism is truth, facts, evidence , statistics and pure gut instinct all rolled into one.

i'll give you an example, a white girl walks down the street at night, 3 white guys are walking towards her, the girl feel relatively safe based on the evidence and facts she knows about whites.

The same girl then walks down another street and 3 filthy hood rat niggers walk towards her, she is now really scared , why you ask? i'll tell you.

Niggers are by pure facts far more likely to commit crime, especially violent rape crime against white women , they act like apes, can not be reasoned with and under no circumstances must you ever lower your guard around said apes.

The woman makes a decision to reach for her pepper spray/weapon just in case, this is NOT RACIST! this is survival instinct in action and nothing you do or say can change that.

Niggers are filth, always have been, always will be and I say to you nigger loving kikes this, if you love them so much, go live in their country, see how long you last.

I matured spiritually before becoming a racist. The only way for everyone to get along is to breed more docile humans, like dogs.

ok thanks for stopping by from twitter rachel :)

Keep sucking that tube of horse paste, chud.

Attached: C82956CA-C64A-401B-94A9-B8A46E6F6052.jpg (1024x983, 107.42K)

look at your Id lad.

I ain’t debating shit. I just don’t know what the fuck that 40 year old Aussie was talking about.

>the entire human genome fits in 3.436687GB
>this faggot has over 50GB of jew in him
big yikes!!

An Irish man aged 87 was murdered while busking for a charitable cause by a fucking nigger in London this week.
87!
Fuck off you cunt people like you will get innocent people murdered

Fellow based oldfag
The truth is you start naive and optimistic when you are you. As you age and see more of what the world is actually like, as you recognize more and more patterns, you become more of a cynic and race realist.
>t. 49

nigger