Fucking millenials are killing the alcohol industry!

>Fucking millenials are killing the alcohol industry!

Attached: 1660950822069549.png (828x1059, 548.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12tjqwfuzDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based fuck alcohol

It's just a trick to make them have sex in Shinzo's memory.

raping Japanese girls has never been easier

that's kinda smart

200 iq move

You need a soul to enjoy spirits

Attached: 4E25B600-10B9-453F-A1AA-A9CCBED2E991.png (751x1063, 849.96K)

>expected to work more and be alcoholic
>job gets mad when i show up drunk, take extra breaks because i need fresh drink, and pull out my penis in front of new clients

well fuck you too buddy

>arcohor make peopur holny

Attached: shinzo-baby.jpg (1268x720, 242.87K)

I am single-handedly propping up the gin industry.

Attached: lion_thumbs_up.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

It said young, not middle-aged, my millenial friend

I'm doing the best I can to help out, but all these pussy temperance types are ruining everything. Like bitch, I'm just one guy. I can't have more than 4 oz of whisky every single night.

I don't even want to rape a girl. I want a wife, but since I was born in Kike-merica I was subjected to the Pharisee circumcision on day 1 of my life. My penis is permanently ruined by it. I can barely feel anything, and I have to thrush so hard just to reach orgasm that my partner aches at the end. And the foreskin traps female lubricant so the only way the sex can feel good with a circumcised man is if she is constantly gushing. As a woman ages her natural lubricant decreases, so good luck having satisfactory sex with your wife after she turns 25. Words can not express how much I hate every single Jew born after 140 AD and every single American doctor and all the Boomers and "greatest generation" fags who normalized this shit.

delet

Don't care. My parents are the primary example of this: so much money is spent in beer/wine that it boggles the mind to think of it as anything more than a waste of money. $1000 per year saved = new computer.

I also cannot express how much I hate the Jew. Every morning I wake up I remind myself of the Jew and what it has done to the western world.

Oh you mean we aren't being blamed for this one? Phew.

I could drink a little bit or a lot doesn't really matter and get a really bad hangover
Or
I could get so absurdly high from my thc dab pen that I actually pass out and wake up perfectly fine at 6am no headache and no fatigue
Idk bro tough choices

>More women have jobs
>Dont go out after work with their bosses
>Drink non alcoholic meme drinks anyway
>Alcohol industry suffers

or you could not be a pussy and do both

Nah. I'm gonna continue waking up without a headache lmao
Sorry, faggot.

Combining alcoholism with widespread gacha gaming sounds like a terrible idea

is there a lot of pro-birth propaganda in Japan?
i know there's a "population crisis" and have heard your government is trying super hard to get people to have more children. What is it like over there?
don't get scholomo'd please, dont start mass importing mudskins and huwites over there, keep it homogenous

idk how it's possible to not drink in japan. all you can drink for like $40.

Japan is desperate if they are urging young people to drink so they can increase tax revenue

>is there a lot of pro-birth propaganda in Japan?
no, it's a meme.
abe didn't have a kid himself. most japs would react like ??? if they see ''abe saying have sex'' meme for the first time.

Yeah, that's a government mandate you can actually get behind.
>You're gonna need to pound this bottle, STAT
Salaryman obeys.

Attached: index.jpg (1300x956, 136.7K)

You means jews in Japan

If you want to boost your economy through alcohol, outlaw its puchase by the public except on weekday afternoons. While we're at it, unenforceable but outlaw drinking at home on weekdays. Get these people out into social settings and then loosen them up. Can some user dig please up the screencap about past civilizations enjoying high birthrates in part because of the wealth of social gatherings that were available? All we have now is the bar. This sucks if you don't like to drink, or if you're too young, which is why we also need malt shops and dance halls, and communal cafes instead of the modern "invisible cubicle" bullshit where you sit down with who you came with, or just your computer, maybe for hours, and never talk to anyone else in the room.

The absence of these things in modern society is a disaster of unknown magnitude, but we know it's particularly bad in Japan because they will soon have MILLIONS of elderly who cannot care for themselves, and literally not enough young people to care for them even if most of them volunteered for it. It won't be long before the 36 million Japanese who are 65 and older, are joined by another 36 million who are 65 and over - and those 36 million we're looking at now are into their 80s, 90s, 100s, overwhelmed by disability and financial hardship and at a total loss coping with end of life burdens. The euthanasia option is already being hinted at, and they're only getting started.

youtube.com/watch?v=12tjqwfuzDg

Attached: kinky shit.jpg (789x540, 101.3K)