GOD I NEED A PSYCHO INMATE GF WHOS SERVING LIFE IN PRISON FOR THE MURDER OF LOLI AND ENGAGES IN LEZDOM WITH HER...

GOD I NEED A PSYCHO INMATE GF WHOS SERVING LIFE IN PRISON FOR THE MURDER OF LOLI AND ENGAGES IN LEZDOM WITH HER CELLMATES

Attached: 636366011476147100-SNLBrd-03-11-2014-NewsLeader-1-A002--2014-03-10-IMG-Missouri-Girl-Slain-1-1-AH6N975O-L379408379-IMG-Missouri-Girl-Slain-1-1-AH6N975O.jpg (2395x3193, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

meet-an-inmate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can fix her

Unironically looks like Hitler.

George Costanza already thought this up

Yes

Attached: 8fb.jpg (184x184, 4.39K)

yes plz

>giant pupils
literally on drugs

>murdering lolis
Unforgivable. Once they reach the age of say 15, then ok, but before that it's just a waste.

That's literally Martin shkreli in drag

not gonna lie bros she looks like she smells. not in a good way either.

Life is shitty and unfair. Most of what happens to you is pretty much predetermined. For this cunt to escape being a junkie of a prostitute would've required a miracle. I also come from a fucked up dysfunctional family and my older sister is a recovering drug addict. I'm basically a functional alcoholic but all my relationships crumble into shit. I haven't done too badly for myself but my shitty childhood means I struggle with bouts of crippling depression and costant suicidal thoughts. Frankly the only reason I don't end it is my kids and my sister. I have to be there for them

>inb4 another murder trial featuring security cam evidence of her dominating some skinny cellmate and suffocating her to death with pusy/ass

>Looks like she smells
kek

What the hell for??? You okay, Sergei?

Sometimes you have to think about other stuff while you tonguepunch that butthole

People like her we need on our side in the upcoming revolution.

You know you can figure out the website to put money on her prison account if you know her first and last name. You can add your name to her contacts to video chat on the tablets there on the same website (yes prisons have tablets nowadays that you pay per minute to use). For my state it's connectnetwork.com. For your state it's probably different. BTW I'm a mixed-with-black Jewish man and I hope you get to see the titties.

Would you mind sharing such video/trial?

Wtf, you made me sad for not having a sadistic girl dominate, kill me, cook me and eat me with her guests.

Little secret for you called the American dream. Jeff Bezo, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Etc just pulled themselves up from their bootstraps, just like most politicians.
I Just spent my last $100 myself on my first pair of boots w/ bootstraps yesterday. As soon as they get here I’m gonna pull them hecking straps up and get to work. It’s that easy, just follow my advise and I’ll see you at the top rung of the ladder

Attached: 166A641C-8ED1-4813-BBC1-B8E877A01DA7.jpg (750x1093, 583.52K)

PICK YOUR INMATE QT

meet-an-inmate.com/

Attached: hunter booba.jpg (598x574, 42.64K)

Lmfao I see it

you forgot the firm handshake™