An user warned about the vaccine in 2019!!

WTF did he know?

Attached: E9C42E47-B2AA-42DD-AC15-D288F61F144A.png (1670x794, 533.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1eja4gZuaU6j95-sKSxv6pkM1llAmAe8m/view
youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4
sgtreport.com/2021/08/this-is-why-they-are-killing-off-doctors-microbiologists-and-infectious-disease-experts-2017-story-warned-they-were-working-on-bioweapons-and-viral-pandemics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 8F03584B-087A-4B6C-9C2F-F9ABF946AC0C.png (1524x930, 710.9K)

That OP is always a fag.

There was no deadly virus.

He works for (((them))) that's how he knew it was going to happen

That was literally the second screenshot. Lrn2rd fag.

Tell me who you are and I'll teach you how to die horribly you pathetic little internet faggot

We get leaks occasionally. There's pretty much no way to tell them apart from trolls so it just turns you into a schizo. (You can reason through some of the more obvious trolling like the flat earth bullshit but some of this stuff is so fucked up you hit a limit where it gets hard to tell apart.)

Attached: fakeandgay.jpg (750x750, 130.28K)

Anyone with a brain knew it was coming. They’ve been saying it for years

Lol, you are only waking up to it now?
And yes, this user was the real deal. Took us few months after the vax roll out to find it from the archives.

Attached: anon warn vax scamdemic.jpg (1550x951, 277.85K)

I had a friend in enzyme research who was warning me about the HERv virus that gets released next.
Dude was drugged up and sent to a foreign country to be burned alive.

>Tfw took two shots in 2021

Feelsbadman why did trump do this to everyone

>deadly virus
since when is a cold deadly?

>WTF did he know?
how to fill his pockets with meatballs

Attached: 1653914322218.gif (498x199, 1.14M)

The real question is : was he asked to warn us? Or did he do it on his own?

Obama set it up.
China was threatening to do it.
Every globalist is scared of climate change.
China was going to make America look like the squeeky wheel.

That was his point though. Only the media said the virus was deadly when it really wasn't.

Impossible to know with so many details and timeframe, you damage control glownigger.

in the first post he claims its deadly, but later says its not deadly at all unless you are elderly/infant, and also says that it will kill 10 million people in america alone in 1 year. it's horribly innacurate. hes larping

serious question. i had sex with a girl i met on Any Forums. she was double vaxxed, ive never gotten a covid test. i had sex with her a lot, i ate her out, she stuck her tongue in my pee pee hole, and weve probably exchanged a drinks worth of saliva from tongue kissing. am i basically vaxxed now? do i have vaxx aids? ive asked this on here before but the difference is ive exchanged A LOT more bodily fluids since then.

Attached: 1518301342997.png (500x539, 112.81K)

Has this been debunked? Rebunked? Prebunked?

When do the jabbies expire?

And in case anyone forgot. Someone from the White House staff came here a few days before Biden did the mandates warning us about them.

So he was wrong. A thread died for this.

Tell me more about this

He knew it was a plandemic. He knew it was a depopulation measure. And he knew they were going to release a virus that was created with the help of a Chinese virologist.

Attached: The Last Witch Hunter OSINT.jpg (1019x1191, 435.27K)

with jews you always lose.
never trust them. if they tell you to not take something just ignore them and do what you want if they tell you to take something actively fight against it.

Look at all the Langley faggots trying to damage control like crazy each time this archive get brought up lmao.

Attached: clown inflation.jpg (745x1024, 104.37K)

Attached: 936A13C7-EC25-4D1F-A997-51E30D24FFAC.jpg (680x510, 36.2K)

>girl i met on Any Forums
>i had sex with her a lot, i ate her out, she stuck her tongue in my pee pee hole, and weve probably exchanged a drinks worth of saliva from tongue kissing
you are worse than vaxxed, you are a disgusting retard. but that was since before you touched her, so thats ok

You probably have monkey pox from her dick.

Another. Also, checked.

Attached: 3D723D2B-5439-436E-9556-9D9C72C0A7F5.jpg (1652x1077, 713.49K)

I'm your worst nightmare and the best dick your mother ever had.

I'm more concerned about this video from 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4

they always have to warn us so they dont get bad karma

Attached: 1stattemptfailed.jpg (960x677, 153.39K)

It's been memoryholed and I've had screenshots deleted remotely, but there used to be proof that they had the covid 19 testing kits ordered since at least 2016. It was in a trade manifesto thing. Then when anons shone a light on that they went no way debunked and kept retconning it to just say testing kit and the retarded normalfags went seee seeee we are right!!! and made life miserable for anons only trying to help them.

>9-10 million americans killed
oops another false prediction
KYS

Good night, sweet prince.

Attached: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies OSINT.jpg (1920x3832, 1.49M)

>UN memeflag
I really doubt this one but I don't know enough about genetics.

Good one

MEDS NOW

that wasnt a very nice comment to make, user. i have feelings too.

>was he asked to warn us? Or did he do it on his own?
Serous?

They knew 10 years ago. Always wondered why the microbiologists were being suicided.

“The worlds top anti-virus microbiologists are being killed off. By 2005, 40 were dead. Today, over 100. Many murdered, the rest died under very suspicious circumstances. It is known they were all working on highly-sensitive or government-funded research projects tied to bioweapons and viral pandemics. Are these silenced ‘whistleblowers’ who knew too much? Why isn’t the mainstream media reporting this story?”
sgtreport.com/2021/08/this-is-why-they-are-killing-off-doctors-microbiologists-and-infectious-disease-experts-2017-story-warned-they-were-working-on-bioweapons-and-viral-pandemics/

bump

Attached: 1627538162070.png (640x400, 31.25K)

>covid-19
>19
There were already rumblings out of china at that point. Besides, the vaccines weren't released until spring 21.

nothing they were part of the psyop.
there never was a virus and you're probably a fucking fed too.
Any Forums played a role in making people thinking what was about to happen was real. it wasn't. all of it was fake, it was all bullshit. no one died from covid. people who were already sick with other things were murdered by incompetent medical practitioners who were just "doing what they're told". it's literally all bullshit, and if you haven't figured that out by now, i feel very sorry for you.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-23 162319.png (359x372, 214.61K)

can you record a video of your girlfriend's cute dick? i will apologize if you do

Rip

He’s saying that the virus isn’t deadly, will seem like a flu to elderly & babies but will be pushed as deadly. Then goes on to say that the vaccine is what’s truly the killer. His sentence structure is poor but it’s easy to see what he’s saying.

also fake and gay

this fucking post

Attached: brazil.webm (320x180, 1.41M)

If the vaccine kills 5% of the people that take it we'll hit that.

It didnt happen is the point

Those were the predictions giving by the NIH and CDC too at the beginning of the plandemic you CIAnigger.
But since US kikes can't do anything properly, the coof ended up being far less deadly than expected. Or course this user would post predictions of what would have been expected PRIOR to the coof you well poisoning, cum encrusted chimpanze.
If anything it makes his posts even more legit, you braindead bronie.

Attached: cia bronies2.png (1304x2152, 818.47K)

Pay attention dingus

Knew him from a gay orgy group.
Dude told me that they're planning on releasing a supervirus, and claim it escaped the permafrost.
He said that the vaccine and the virus itself were genetic primers to cause differences in cell membrane physiology.
Humans evolved polymorphisms to protect against HERv.
The mRNA removes some of those protections, in addition to the spike protein becoming a reception site into the cells.
He said it was going to be like all the plagues at once.

He ended up getting kidnapped and tortured and then inexplicably ended up in a warzone with this guy who he was in a "relationship" with.
He told me that small hats were after him, so he was with this Muslim guy and then got burned alive in some backwater.

Based Hesh poster.

Attached: COVID-Safety-Updates-6-300x300.gif (900x1326, 694.93K)

Retards spew so much dumb shit on here that, sooner or later, something is gonna match up. Doesn't mean shit. This guy was talking out of his ass and you can see it with all his vague language. He didn't know shit.

trump staffer came in here answering questions during election also

apparently trump called us the "scumbags in the basements" when asking where (what we know as) the 'meme magic' went

Time for your booster, Pierre.