Name a bigger pussy on earth

(you can’t)

Attached: 1C06060F-3193-43FD-A373-8A6E8DB50477.jpg (755x500, 78.95K)

OP

fpbp. /thread. It's Joever.

ya mams gash

Attached: antifag.webm (320x568, 1.82M)

You fucking nerds don’t know anything about me. For starters, I weigh 240 pounds and I’m 6-3. I drink bud heavy and chew Copenhagen. Oh, and I was First Recon.

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

fpbp

>You fucking nerds don’t know anything about me. For starters, I weigh 240 pounds and I’m 6-3. I drink bud heavy and chew Copenhagen. Oh, and I was First Recon.

Attached: 72A3C760-2105-4AEF-B25B-8AEF473180A8.jpg (474x603, 34.53K)

Your mom

>NOOO YOU CANT MENTALLY CHECKMATE ME CUZ ILL JUST IMITATE YOU!
user...c’mon...you’re embarrassing yourself.

Fuck. OP walked right into that one.

Attached: 1644413865327.jpg (480x336, 16.92K)

You.

How about your mom's used up manhole-sized (pun) twat?

>240
110 of it is in your hips. You're one of those pear shaped freaks.

ur mums

Fuck off

The captain of the Concordia. One of the biggest pussies to have ever broadcasted their voice over the airwaves.
Remember the coast guard guy tearing him a new one over the radio? Good stuff right there.

then fight me, where do you live big guy? I've been trying to scrap with one of you lefty pol faggots all summer.

Nah, I still run sub 6 minute miles sooo

>naH
shut the fuck up you numale wigger faggot.

>NOOOO! YOU CAN’T EMBARRASS ME ON POL CUZ I’LL JUST...I’LL JUST...EMBARRASS MYSELF! HEH..

You can't even win ITT. Always remember that mentally ill troons brought about the next decade of Republican leadership

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (724x1000, 100.8K)

His strategies are based, sow in distrust an American institutions compromising the government's ability and effectiveness in governance while a cultural and political insurgency continues to transform the country socially

Attached: TheJewsDidThis.jpg (200x200, 8.53K)

ok fat pussy

Attached: th-2381387240.jpg (474x474, 10.02K)

>mock usage of “nah”
>says “numale”
What’s for dinner? Sour patch kids?

Hannah Hays

no more words.

Hope Solo

You?

>Trump is no longer president
>Nobody cares except q-tard boomers
>His opposition continues to keep him in the spotlight and continuously persecute him, thereby endearing him to everyone who hates their fucking government
I will never understand this fucking play, I'm pretty sure the first rule has and always will to not create fucking martyrs, and here the glowniggers are basically guaranteeing a Trump presidency.

Just One?

The dumbasses who are still funding his big lie claims.

Attached: 65AD8106-5547-4DCD-B8A6-2FC7A449B630.jpg (892x1217, 726.28K)

Im a 180 pound manet and I will still kick your fucking ass you pathetic childish government goon I don't give a fuck what gay military unit you were busy getting heat stroke in while your GF was busy getting gaped by a train of dude i'll gore your eyes with my thumbs faggot
I have more respect for my mail man than I do some retard demanding respect strutting around with tinsel ribbons and gay titles no one outside of the zog force understands or cares about you are nothing more than a mercenary dog past his period of usefulness and like any old working dog your owners gave you one final treat and a slap on the ass before dumping you back into society once they were done using you like a cheap whore

>You fucking nerds don’t know anything about me. For starters, I weigh 240 pounds and I’m 6-3.
Never knew cum had so many calories.

>I drink bud heavy and chew Copenhagen.
Bragging about your estrogen?

>Oh, and I was First Recon.
Force Recon, numbnuts.