LGBTQ type fag goes around Dublin getting aggressive with people he perceives to be "fascists"

>LGBTQ type fag goes around Dublin getting aggressive with people he perceives to be "fascists"
>Get's beaten up
It's the feel good story of the week

Attached: OhNoes.png (1618x1309, 1.51M)

Probably because he looks like a faggot.

How could he possibly get beat up when he identified as a bad-ass fascist stomper?
It makes no sense.

Those pics are 2 years apart

Micks are a patient people, but when they go off it's pretty quick and to the point.

Varadkar was on the radio saying there's laws coming down the line that will stop this kind of stuff. Indina nigger faggot

The attackers were apolitical, chud

Breaking news: Another fursona gay nigger loving leftist gets beat up by men with 10x the testosterone flowing in their bodies

Furfaggot Lol

Attached: 1647107957914.jpg (1127x1538, 193.35K)

That faggot indian should be hung said he wants orange marches down in dublin not like he understands what they are

On the WEF as well. He'll face the wall in the Gaelstát

Took him two years to find some fascists.

Thanks for the information we shall hang faggot poo and micheal martin in minecraft

Who are we kidding he probably got beat by a nigger muslim knacker or gypsy

my thoughts as well

IRA needs to come back badly.

what are they gonna do? go on another hunger strike?

> everything to block them out
lol. should've ran.

>furfag
serves him right, this should be encourage more often

it was a ginger lad

>shook up
God it’s disgusting when even nominal whites use niggerspeak.

>blog post
i first heard about 'furries' sometime in the late 90s, on a tv show, they were quite rightly depicted as sick freaks, a source of comedy, i imagined it was an incredible niche phenomenon and thought i'd never hear about them again, little did i know how popular this sick fetish would become

He already says nigger

>YOU DON'T EXIST! YOU DON'T EXIST! YOU'RE NOT REAL! IF I JUST PRETEND I'M INVISIBLE MAYBE THEY'LL GO AWAY! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M BLOCKING YOU OUT!

yes

shook up is niggerspeak?

Attached: 1660910452502469.webm (720x720, 489.22K)

Reminder that they antagonised us during the March for Innocence rally outside leinster house those faggots got beat up and they haven't tried to crash our rallies since KEK
pic rel

Attached: 1599932626801.jpg (247x250, 8.98K)

Of all the places to do this gay shit he does it in Ireland.

The Irish are known for 2 things. Drinking and fighting. It isn't America. They aren't going to pussy out at the thought of getting cancelled.

>he's still conscious
a shame really

I don't condone knackers just picking on people randomly and you are either a teenager or some piss knacker from some shithole in Dublin.
The Irish are the dumbest most subservient cunts in Europe I'm ashamed of the place. You will have a high percentage of niggers in every rural village in 20 years time and that's the equivalent to the Londonisation of every 20 square mile area of Ireland essentially.
All you talk about is this lad who got picked on by nog iq vermin on a bus.
Thank fuck I'm leaving this shithole for good.
Imagine raising kids in a country or knackers and cucks

>Thank fuck I'm leaving this shithole for good.
now thats what i call abandoning your post, you retarded nig

The only people left in Ireland soon are the third worlders and the low iq subservient vermin who don't have the brains to get out of it.
Ireland is like a brothel now it's open for the world's business to buy up.
The smarter people are leaving in droves.

Laws that'll punish normal people speaking their minds or expressing verboten opinions but never the people who actually do the violence themselves.
They're ironically full of people who'd have him hung from a tree.
I'll put my money on numbers 1 and 3 as the likely culprits.

at least wait until the redness from crying has gone away to take the pitures for posting online.
this guy is not in need of looking any more like a faggot