>turkish looking dudes deliver
>go to grocery store
>90% mutts, muslims, blacks working there
>order food home
>mutt woman delivers to me
>landlord promised me a closet when I moved in
>guess who came and installed it?
>polacks
>tell landlors a few small things is off with the shower, he says a plumber will contact me
>plumber calls
>can barely speak english

what is this

Attached: Flag_of_Norway.png (800x582, 2.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enlcOaVZD14
twitter.com/yemkha/status/1553764605834498050?s=20&t=gfwfr2pABYNCjFu37W9JkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop noticing things goy

>what is this
progress

Nigger

Attached: ChristIsKing.jpg (1080x633, 56.08K)

That would be Oslo, same shit that's happening in London, Paris, Stockholm, Berlin and so on.
No capital in western EU is exempt from the globohomo plague.
Move further north or to a smaller city if you want less enrichment.

>English
I know real norge hos are intelligent but shouldn't an immigrant and you be speaking Norwegian?
Or was that a none starter so English was the failed bakkk up?

>what is this

Our shitstain capitol. Shitskins absolutely everywhere.

i wrote wrong, he barely spoke norwegian.
the polacks couldnt speak english nor norwegian though

im not staying here, just want to try and live in a big city one time in my life. lots of girls here too, which is nice.

How easy is it to pick up Norwegian babes?

dont know, havent tried yet

Du er jo dum i huet. Hvorfor i helvete flyttet du dit av alle plasser?

>moves to capital of (Insert Country)
>is shocked that it's infested with MENA niggers
Are you retarded or just gullible?

>Oslo
>big
lmao
I guess it counts as big within the country

fordi jeg har alltid bod på landet og vil prøve bo i en by en gang i livet mitt
chill

yeah its big to me
didnt think it would be this bad

Oslo is fine if you want to study something you can't study elsewhere, or work in a business that you can't find work in elsewhere.
If you don't want to meet, hire or work with foreigners, go to rural areas, and/or go further north.

>Move further north or to a smaller city if you want less enrichment.

Small towns are even worse. They usually put afghans and niggers straight off the boat in them. You will also have to deal with the locals who are all autists

youtube.com/watch?v=enlcOaVZD14

Attached: 1660764498191971.webm (856x480, 2.95M)

Is this true? Where I live, the small towns usually have like one black person and maybe like a few Mexicans it’s like 90 percent white. I Live in a culturally enriched small city kinda like a suburb with all the blacks and Mexicans on one side of town and whites on the other side. When I go to my old hometown 40 mins away it’s still like , whiteville. Pretty comfy

OH NOES!!! IMMIGRANTS WORKING??!?!?!?! I AM GOING INSANEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/yemkha/status/1553764605834498050?s=20&t=gfwfr2pABYNCjFu37W9JkQ
did you notice any of this there?

Maybe that is the case in your godforsaken country but here the further away you are from the southeast + any big city in the country the less foreigners there are. I live in a town of 65 k people and rarely see anyone who is not norwegian.

its you confessing you cant do a single fucking thing yourself and need to constantly be pampered. you are not white, you are a nigger by definition

They might get shipped there for a few weeks, but they freak out once they discover there is no inclusive gang shootings or multi-ethnic drug cartels nearby.
That usually prompts them to GTFO to some ghetto in Oslo with other likeminded parasites.

Ignore all of the demoralising crap. It is all yours user, all of it, and you are watching it slip.