EAT ZE BUGS

>go to brothel
>normal or hetero?

Attached: 1644414201977.jpg (860x1200, 283.04K)

Mmmm, goyslop

obviously no one should ever go to BK again, but I want to share an important reason you see this shit.

Fast food and other restaurants have a major operation in the back tasked with food handling and preparation. Meat in particular requires procedures and storage to prevent illness and to meet regulations. This requires staff, and disciplined staff that can follow/understand directions. Being able to remove meat storage and handling rules would save fast food and quick serve restaurants a lot of money in the back. They would also escape some of their labor shortages because they could hire jamals who can't be trusted to handle meat. This is a major reason why the fast food companies were the first to accept/try out the frankenmeat products. They all failed to sell, because it's gross and no one wants it, but the motivation to try has to do with food handling rules. (Fake meat also probably has a much longer shelf life).

Frankenfoods will only succeed when labeling requires are dropped/ignored. That's likely what will happen.

What is even a "regular" burger? Bread, chesse, lettuce, onion and tomato? Is that it? Holy fuck you euros are fucking retarded.

No they just want to normalize the idea that you will not eat meat. It will be some kind of goyslop designed to kill you, and they say we will enjoy it because the Jew tells us to.

I stopped going to McDonald's because they now have an automated message asking if you'll be using their gayass app.

It won't last, normal Austrians will vote with their wallets and BK will go back to normal.
Reminder to lurking libfags, big companies like this would advocate mass murder if it made them more money.

I don't eat takeout because it fucking sucks, makes you feel like shit, akes you fuck worse and makes you fat.
Also I wanted a high quality plate loaded seated incline chest press machine to go with my plate loaded seated row. Fast food wastes money.

If you ask for a burger and it doesn't have meat, just beat them to death.

Honestly it's not bad, but I try to avoid any plant based burgers with onions in them.

Attached: 138182494_3931401763561172_7417344145297249683_n.jpg (320x320, 20.42K)

niggers are already doing an excellent job btfo'ing wagecucks. shooting them to death when they fuck up an order

Well no. A regular burger would have a hamburger patty. It's kinda the main important ingredient of a burger...the hamburger meat. Some countries seem to have a problem understanding what burger means. They do shit like put sliced turkey on a roll and then think that it is a turkey burger, or put a fried chicken patty on a roll and think that is a chicken burger. How the fuck can that be a burger without any hamburger meat? One would really expect burger king being an American company that's entire purpose is burgers, even in a foreign country, would realize that the most important ingredient of a burger would be the hamburger. I think we may be on the verge of entering the singularity of clown world at this point.

>Fast food and other restaurants have a major operation in the back tasked with food handling and preparation.

This is massive lie. They ship in the meat in via freight and just store them in cardboard boxes in the freezer. The "major operation in the back" is pure fabricated bullshit. There is no major operation in the back unless that is your lower ape dumb fuck crayon eater way of referring to a fucking freezer room. That obviously doesn't "requires staff" unless you are talking about the 30 IQ obese mexican manager shuffling it in the freezer from the truck and taking inventory. If that is a sPeCiAl OpErAsIon, you truly are mentally retarded.

The Jews want to feed us bugs simply because it is cheaper. They couldn't care less about preventing illness and sickness otherwise they wouldn't want to feed you feces covered locus instead of their pink mechanically separated "real beef" slime.

Fast food restaurants do not give a god damn dipshit fuck about "health and safety". They don't even do the bare minimum until the heath inspection from the gooberment is scheduled. They only use gloves a fifth of the time, and only when the boomers and karens are being overly nosy.

If swarts-a-nigger is anything to go by, Austrians are natural cucks.

that sounds like a server is going to have a non-meat burger shoved up their ass by someone pissed off. I hope the video makes it onto the internet

>Go to bank
>Ask to take out money
>Normal or gold?

That's the right reaction.

didnt those retards get caught using horse in canada like 5 years back?

Lol just sue them. Normally am not pro petty lawsuit but these pretentious, smug companies need to go broke when they go woke.

Shut up kike.

I've worked in enough restaurants to know the fake meat shit they sell is stored the same way. Often times there are a lot more steps to making the stuff actually ready for the assembly line too.

Fuck likes you're probably one yourself. Go blow a load in your faggy flag cousin fucker.

Go woke go broke.

Faggot boomer thinks a fucking freezer is a special military operation.