Anti-Natalist Cringe

>life sucks so let the third world replace you you disgusting white male- i mean, my brother in suffering
Does anyone take these fags seriously? The people overpopulating the planet and making it worse are 3rd Worlders, westerners and asians can have as many babies as they want and won't negatively affect Earth's resources.

Attached: 1643192407787.jpg (504x500, 92.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2022/06/my-take-on-erfurt-jews.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up incel you cant breed

kys wh*toiD
fpbp

Besides the shills, it is mostly Russian nihilists pushing the anti natal agenda.

Had my 2nd child recently, theyre the best thing to happen in my life

The average birth rate of an african is 5 - 8 times higher than a westerner, it makes sense to tell blacks to stop having babies to fight overpopulation, but it doesnt make sense to tell a westerner to stop.

Have sex incel

shalom bergstein

but we need those african workers and doctors to replace our ageing population!

But they are producing way more childreb than what can be sustainable for the globe. And the only reason we have an ageing population is because we aren't having enough kids. So instead of importing an unstable foreign population that is threatening the earth's population balance, why don't we just home grow the future with our own population?

Quit drugs, groomer.

Ahyuck mcbasedarino departmenatriniño? Hola?

Ok, this is epic

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-y4pOMGEVpxLO5x.jpg (1405x769, 208.19K)

just wanted to let OP know that shill threads increased on the catalog after he posted this thread. They really want to slide this

Attached: pot0uj0l8g071.png (597x788, 320.92K)

you're not going to compete with the flood of immigrants, if you're trying to our breed them. the future is not in your favor if you have kids or not. do you want your kids to be in that situation? keep in mind, "civil rights" are used against you and that will likely never change.

True. Theres nothing wrong with a lil babymakin'

Attached: 42e57193c19160d625518380b65d2770.png (1178x2340, 1M)

Youre projecting again!

I'm 26, I don't know anyone my age with children that isn't miserable.

>Y-you can't compete and uh.. life sucks, JUST STOP BREEDING GOY

Why do white people existing trigger you so much brother? If you aren't aware, your chosen race are just White-North African mutts.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2022/06/my-take-on-erfurt-jews.html?m=1

Attached: 02e (1).jpg (680x633, 76.92K)

Shalom

Attached: Lmaoao.jpg (761x795, 304.06K)

OYOYOY GOYUM DONT DO THE NEEDFUL

Attached: 1403193748614.gif (322x173, 1.41M)

we korean people will not be replaced by stinking spearchucker

Honestly having kids brought new meaning to my life. Every time I see my happy sons face as he comes home from school i am filled with pride and joy. There is no greater gift on God's green earth than the gift of Life.

Attached: krazek.jpg (400x400, 169.24K)

Fpwp