Friday Drunken Debate Thread

I'm bored. let's get drunk and talk about politics.

Rules:

Post a political opinion
Reply why that opinion is wrong and stupid
Drink while debating each other!

Have fun lads feel free to post any opinion and prepare to defend it against hordes of ravenous drunkards on Any Forums

Attached: 143777114_1759889690849165_6159481726661061983_n.jpg (1440x1920, 775.04K)

Here's a tough one: women shouldn't vote

Why are that dudes tits so saggy? He doesn't look that old.

Alcohol should be illegal. If you need to escape from the world you should off yourself.

I hate niggers. Niggers are black and bad. This is not an opinion but a fact.

nobody should vote

this is a GLP boomer retard thing to do
common boomer, BTFO

Attached: glpban.jpg (468x60, 57.69K)

After Jesus Christ,Hitler was the Greatest man to have ever lived. Failing to acknowledge this is why we are failing as a society.

You can make alcohol out of any sugary liquid. Making it illegal only lowers the quality.

what a fag lol

Attached: 1639068603459.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Good, you shouldn't be able to enjoy high quality

She's been pregnant. Possibly a mother.
6.9% is Indian beer though

Off yourself drunkard. Liquor is the devil's water.

Kys
>T. Brew beer as a hobby

Picrel.

End of all discussions.

Attached: VAPORGRAM1660949854819.jpg (1500x998, 473.85K)

>drinks ipa
>grows giant mammarys
>turns into an effeminate trap
should i just stick to coors light bros? I'm 6'2" broad shouldered heavy browed mestizo, i cannot rock the troon look

Attached: 1648762583832.png (586x777, 157.91K)

This user: says your beer is garbage

>Drink while debating each other!
get some real friends you faggot this is pathetic.

Another reason to stop drinking Jew water

Stupid opinion. What has Jesus Christ ever done for our race when compared to uncle Adi?

>If you need to escape from the world you should off yourself.
why are you on Any Forums? why did you enter this thread? why have you stayed and made FOUR total posts? you should off YOUR self.

Attached: anon chooses a thread.jpg (346x440, 60.07K)

>Post a political opinion
Genocide doesn't work for solving the jew problem because it's never been tried before.

Fuck you. Without functioning people who need alcohol to wind down, you wouldn't have your neetbux.

Go eat your bugs FAeg

every form of media is compromised from operation mockingbird
this doesn't just include cnn, facebook, youtube
it also includes every alt-influencer you can think of
they're using this seemingly fragmented ecosystem to seed in ideas like a marketing campaign
sometimes one source pretends to oppose it, other times they slowly amplify it through the sources to give it more legitimacy over time

I brew from grain not ''sugary liquid''

Home brew is usually pretty great and probably better. It's more the wine and spirits that would be worse.

Maybe every race has their own version of nigger

Political opinion: Women should be kept in cages and faggots should be stoned to death.

Gaddafi did nothing wrong

Attached: 1659821348834401.png (720x695, 632.89K)

Earth is flat and space is fake and gay. (period)

Attached: über gay starter pack.jpg (880x1280, 159.6K)

I'm sorry I thought this was a political debate thread, because I can read OP's post. If you weren't an alcoholic, perhaps you'd have some reading comprehension too.

>Without malfunctioning people who need alcohol to wind down, you wouldn't have your neetbux.
ftfy

If that is the case, do niggers also have their own niggers and would it be appropriate to call them the niggest?

Mao tought nobody should vote
Vlad the impaler tought nobody should vote
Stalin tought nobody should vote

your point?

Since the industrialization of western society it was inevitable that women would find their way into the workforce snd thus find themselves becoming politically active.

Women can do the same manual jobs and now mental jobs as men. And since true class struggle happens within the realm of humans being productive within the material world women should and will continue to be able to vote and run for politics.

You need to basically destroy western society to get women out of politics. Are you willing to give that up? I should also mention the "pill" gave women much more power within politics as well.

well your not wrong fren, i will just find something to fill the empty time then

I don't even eat lobster or shrimp