I had a baby but I chose my dog

Hi... So me and my only friend really, my dog Sosa... We're about to be homeless and on the streets. I just recently had my very first child back in June... She was sadly given up for adoption as they was the best choice I could make for her as a mother. My husband is also currently sitting in prison due to poor choices on his end, he left me high and dry on the streets a yr ½ ago... Since then it's just been me and my dog... He's all I've ever counted in and he most def counts on me. That family I've been staying with uis getting evicted from their home, they are choosing to leave Sunday. I had a job interview lined up that I went ahead and canceled due to up coming, very very VERY short notice on their part to inform me. I'm trying to get my life back and back on track... I'm trying very hard not to be out on the streets with my dog. I want to get a job but my anxiety is never going to let me keep or obtain a job if I have to worry about my best and only friend... Zipped up in a tent in the woods somewhere... Or all of the only bit of belongings I have being pillaged and stolen... Or even him getting taken... He's all I have.

Attached: need-help-just-me-and-my-dog.png (729x1928, 1.15M)

My only mode of transportation is a bicycle as of right now... I fear the worst in my head and I will have finally just.... Given up on my life... And everything else and admit defeat if I do end up in said position... So I am here asking if anyone has a garage, porch, shed, bedroom... Or hell even a closet! That they would be able to help me turn my life around with... I thought this would be so much more stable, longer time span for me to get on my feet after the baby, post partum, reconnecting with my husband.... Enough time to get a job, make s paycheck or 2... Support myself... Feel like a real person again who IS worth a damn... I just feel so worthless... Unneeded... I don't want to feel that way anymore! I've done nothing but lose, lose, lose... Everything in my life over and over. I don't want to lose anymore or I fear I am going to lose myself.

>roastie
>blue hair
>trouble glasses
>pit bull
she did that child a favor

Sosa is a very very well behaved dog. He is service trained and does deep pressure therapy when I have panic attacks. He's house broken, minds well, and he's about 8yrs old and does not tear things up except cardboard boxes! He's quite and doesn't bark unless there's a true reason... He's all I have, he's my absolute everything in this world and idk where I would be or even if I would still be... If he was not apart of and in my life. There is no what ifs, no temporarily no nothing... I will absolutely NOT LET HIM LEAVE MY SIDE TO FIND HOUSING. HE IS A GOOD DOG. He just... Doesn't care much for other boy dogs his size or larger. I have no problems keeping s gate up and or maintenance on fencing/gating)seperation from another dog. I own door gates to keep seperation in place.

Please someone give us a chance to fix our lives... Please.. I just want a job and to keep going to my NA meetings and doing what's right... In so sick of always getting the crap end of the stick in life and I just need a solid helping hand. I'm quiet, clean, I get foodstamps... I can cook, clean, handyman and fix stuff, etc.
I just need a hotel, a room, a closet, a back porch, a garage... Anything... Please... Please help me and him out to continue making our lives better... Please... I don't know if I can keep doing this without... Help...
Located in Palm Bay.

Well, I'll give them some respect for not aborting the kid and recognizing they couldn't handle it.

Attached: hgfdjhgfjhgf.jpg (607x1215, 174.96K)

send this to her

Attached: pitmommy.jpg (750x730, 147.71K)

She's a big girl

Attached: 1660862783537104.jpg (1280x720, 217.15K)

Guess she found a place to stay.

I can fix you with my dick OP. Just let me coom inside ok

Kek

bump
pathetic

Your flag looks like my birthday presents

It's always drugs man

>dumps her child for a literal shitbull
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
RUSSIA NUKE US ALL PLEASE

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (244x206, 4.02K)

Kid dodged a fucking bullet

You just know

Attached: 1645168995420.png (332x330, 82.79K)

Why are people like this? We need labour camps.

This and this lady actually recognized they would have been a shit parent and made a good choice.

The kid will be fine, people kill to adopt babies even more if they are white

>I had a baby but I chose my dog
If I was about to be homeless, I would make that decision too, retard. A dog takes less resources than a baby. I can't feed my baby garbage. My baby can't defend me. My baby requires much more than a dog could ever require.
You are dumber than a homeless roastie.

Attached: 1649374069211.jpg (669x468, 25.53K)

Why does every midwest roastie look exactly like that