Remember when North and South Korean soldiers met?

I remember a couple years ago North and South Korean soldiers met and it was literally like seeing WW2 soldiers meeting actual modern soldiers, they didn't have body armor, most of them didn't even have a fucking helmet, and some of their uniforms just didn't fit them, guess they were hand-me-downs or something.

Despite all that there are still some on here who think they are a match for South Korea and US soldiers, I get that a lot of people here hate globohomo but you have to be smoking some fucking high grade copium if you really think they have a chance in conventional warfare.

Here's a video of it if interested: youtube.com/watch?v=EQOZdLDFj9U

Attached: 0-eEeJnXUe8cfP385OoaIH6NHw5uLd9okq5ICpH-Hss.png (1000x667, 1.51M)

The South Korean's firearms were to protect them in case NORKs tried anything.

The NORK's firearms were to shoot any of their comrades if they tried to escape to the south. If they were wearing body armor they might have a better chance to make it.

Why are South Koreans such manlets? I thought North Koreans were malnourished?

Of all the misconceptions that have haunted mankind since prehistory, the easy war has to be the worst.
What is "having a chance?" It meaningless words. Mortars and AA guns and foxholes are meaningful words.

Attached: DXNom_EVwAEchn4.jpg (564x470, 69.76K)

NK has a huge superiority in tried and true weapons of war. Overpriced body armour isn’t going to tip the scales.

If you watch the video you can see the south Koreans are standing in a ditch.

That's yet another lie. A cheat code to life is understanding that every grand narrative our government has ever told us was a lie. Whether it be slavery, the Holocaust, 9/11, white people being evil, diversity being a strength, etc. literally everything you've been taught is false.

Being tall is a disadvantage in modern warfare anyways you retarded chud.

>WW2 soldiers
they look like early cold war to me with their steel helmet, aks and chest rigs

North and South Korea reminds that "we are of the same blood" is meaningless and blind to what makes people. Mankind doesn't exist, it's a collection of individuals, and so there will never be world peace, which is a fool's invention.

NK would beat SK easily without foreign support.

>levels Seol with 6 gojirrion artillery rounds in 5 seconds

>oops, i thought your he/they pronoun stickers and pixel camo would protect you sorry

Do you really think your opinion as a goat fucker and shitskin matters? A camel with 2 legs is most technological advanced thing you ever seen in your life yet you think your opinion matters

His country got off scot free on toppling the towers and helping (((them))) hide the missing trillion from the pentagon. They're goatfuckers that you lick the feet of.

He's right. You're the dumb one, dumdum.

SK has been subjected to almost a century of the most vicious brainwashing.

> (((Jews)))
> Hide money
> From the (((Pentagon)))
user, I...

If they can't even equip their soldiers with body armor or helmets I doubt their artillery is anything to fear. I seriously think the only thing they may have that is scary might be a nuke, and even then they would probably only use it for defensive purposes because if they used it offensively, they go bye bye too.

not even civilized enough to remove their gloves

Do you think the average office worker in the pentagon has any clue about anything?

Did we all just forget why there are 2 koreas in the first place? That the war is still ongoing but with a ceasefire? There are vets alive today that can tell you about (not)ww3. You fucks can't trick the new generation into this "they're a threat but they dont have our shit dont worry lol" bullshit.

How much artillery do they have? Are you going to pull the "lol its all old and outdated" like you did with Russia? What's your opinion there? Russia going to run out of artillery and ammo any day now, right? They have a fucking virtually infinite supply.

Oddjob wins

>nork brutally mogs short ugly sperg with glasses.

Attached: 1588557024561.jpg (1243x1059, 103.88K)

Does body armor protect against artillery?
>pic related

Attached: 1659153870448019.jpg (2048x1536, 1.35M)