Why does the FBI hate "It's Okay To Be White" posters so much?

why does the FBI hate "It's Okay To Be White" posters so much?

Attached: 1660890823313249[1].png (854x292, 44.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7786475/Oklahoma-law-school-student-expelled-posting-Okay-White-flyers-campus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot the link:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7786475/Oklahoma-law-school-student-expelled-posting-Okay-White-flyers-campus.html

Because that pill is too strong for public consumption

>"It's Okay To Be White"
huh..? why would he be fired for that lol

White people are scary af.

don't fight it. by alienating all white males, they're literally creating the fourth reich as we speak. if anything we should be thanking them. thank you, agent ramirez if you're reading this! XD

American whites are willing cucks. You love nigger sports, you listen to nigger music, and you gush and fawn whenever a based black man cracks a joke. It’s not ok to be white. And you know it. Now shut the fuck up, turn on Kanye, and vote for Red Team. And prep the bull while you’re at it.

It is not okay to be white

Because the FBI are terrorists and that is what terrorists do, to make people fear their government.

That implies it isn't okay to be black

the faggot bitch institution only exists to put the boot on the neck of traditional White America

the fact that saying its ok to be white angers people is pretty redpilling.

yooooo this is about me, what's up Any Forums? funny enough, just spoke to a well-known conservative author and pundit about doing a story. it would be the first time I've revealed my identity if it goes through. pray for me, anons.

Go suck your wife shit of Ahmed's cock you russian rape baby

Absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary. What happened to all the white people last time? Genocide, in the form of ww2 Germany vs USA. Not talking about the jews either.

guys does this mean fbi senpai is going to notice me too? i d-don't know if im ready >////////

Attached: 1562382779254.gif (480x270, 377.36K)

Because white identity correctly terrifies the bolsheviks and especially the neo nkvd that will be the ones kulak'ing us.

Attached: 1657739959001.jpg (604x680, 61.68K)

if you are being serious here, you have to be VERY CAREFUL about EVERY STEP you take. once the system realizes that you are in anyway shape or form pro-White they will try to destroy you. I wish we had better support systems to help people like you, and after all this time we really should.

because the fbi are terrorists

You dont understand, do you?
They literally seek to exterminate us. It's not a joke or hyperbole in any way. They mean to eradicate our kind from the face of the earth. They may succeed. Whites are so abysmally craven it's laughable. It's fashionable (and expected) to hate yourself. Lol

his father should now kill the people responsible, make them afraid for real

No it doesn't

Is it happening again this year?

thanks, user. my future in law is already dead as a result of this stunt, but if it goes through I'm going to try to use it as a springboard to do something more independent than my current wagie job. I'd like to do charity and use my story and circumstances to help whites, Christians, and other disenfranchised bros to stay whitepilled even as the machine crushes them into dust.

The truth is that while conservatives and the right never do anything, they are more terrified of people of right of center becoming extremely militant. They have completely neutered the left into corporatist foot soldiers for the ruling class. They are trying to make a show of power by playing whack a mole here and there and making it into a public spectacle, but at the end of the day this is whack a mole. They’re falling into the same trap many of those in similar situations in the past have fallen to by spitefully repressing instead of trying to throw a bone or two. By trap, I mean it’s going to end up causing those people to become violently extremist at one point or another. They don’t do it just because you won’t do shit, they do it because they know there’s only so much shit you can not do until it the tethers snap. But the reality is, they can sit here and play hardass with this guy and the college can expel him, but does that get rid of the sentiment? No.

It really IS ok to be White though…

Because they answer directly to the Zionist kikes that own The U.S. Dumb question.

lol I love my dad but he's a boomer. right wing Trump supporter, but a boomer nonetheless

So they are going full racist now to kek. What's wrong with someone saying its ok to be white. Can't he sue for harassment over something like that.

patriotic individuals are a threat to the state. they are not good goys

this is exactly why they identify us armed white men as threats, they just slap the muh wite supermacy label on to to and vilify us

We need new memes, the current estimation is 436.4 million firearms in the US.

>why does the FBI hate "It's Okay To Be White" posters so much?
Because they hate white people and want us eradicated, just as their masters do.
this
And this is my home state. it fucking sucks to see. But every university is pozzed in this country. Besides feds/politicians/judges, it's universities and journalists that need to be cleansed more than anything.

Attached: 1550046326004.jpg (550x412, 73.45K)

Godspeed. If you need help, send it to ta58132 at proton.me

thanks brother!

hey fellow okie, would be a massive redpill to many if can get on Tucker.

Why did you go on campus when you were already suspended? If you waited out the suspension you could have had a better story here. They get to use 'violated the terms of his suspension' as an excuse for kicking you out. Not for the flyers. Come on, user, you have a brain. Fucking use it.

Hey guys
Try just putting up blank white pages.

I'm surprised no anons yet have printed flyers that say "What's wrong with being White?"