I was just following orders

dossier.substack.com/p/biden-officials-scramble-to-escape

>Lawyers representing America’s service members are beginning to produce victories defending the U.S. Armed Forces against forced compliance with biomedical gene therapy experiments, and suddenly, nobody in the Pentagon wants to take accountability for their legally dubious mRNA injection order.

Attached: just following orders.jpg (1739x682, 150.9K)

While this is nice, the military is still insanely cucked

Attached: 1600921709105.jpg (500x501, 59.34K)

At least this bs is finally over

When can I sue the fuck out of my employer and retire

Good, now somebody should do the mandated vaccines for healthcare workers.

ex zogcock here, i was reading they sent pure bloods to counselors several times to convince them it's safe and effective ® before separating them. i got out about 10 years back, so it's far before my time

1. mandate experimental clotshot to the military
2. create a large number of pissed-off, discharged ex-fighting men who aren't medically (and psychologically) compromised like your troontroopers are
3. ???
4. Big Pharma profit!

lmao

as always, those giving orders will not be touched and those who followed them will be hanged

Attached: 1660949365811.jpg (700x394, 25.43K)

They became so fixated on covid and vaccines that they ignored everything that could go wrong by going full throttle. It’s going to take time for people to process this, but once they do this is going to generate a lot of backlash. I don’t think the vaccine is going to kill everyone, but I think it was very dangerous to make people take a rushed vaccine based on new technology. I don’t care what their plan is, it will fail because they are incompetent at executing it.

Ah, yes, "THEY MADE ME".
New name for "weeding out those who won't conform and obey". Because tranny corps cannot function, much less exist, with patriotic free-thinkers. What a fucking joke bahahahahaaaaaa

Attached: alex-jones-smug-champagne-sip.jpg (465x311, 38.28K)

WW2 soldiers were just following orders too.

Moar US federal government incompetence.

so was that 99 year old nazi grandma secretary.. but kikes just can't help themselves. can't wait for kikes be rounded up for crimes against humanity

Even though this doesn't improve my life one way or the other, it is very satisfying to see things like this after the bullshit we went through last year.

I don't even know what I was getting at with that post. I guess the whole following orders thing is just a really bad cop out for doing evil shit.

The most corrupt president America has ever had.

Attached: IMG_3818.png (542x504, 273.48K)

I recognize her trying to balme the charge as obstruction of justice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied a religious exception and hold all the papers and recorded converrsations? right now

Biden poisoned our troops
They all need executed for treason

>he thinks it ever ends
Buddy,

Attached: noooo buddy.png (820x461, 559.91K)

Attached: F5951CBB-C17D-4F63-B078-35F78270451E.jpg (634x441, 66.06K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Pureblood.jpg (450x600, 62.72K)