RACE MAP FROM 1899

>Ukrainians don't exist
>Finns are classified as mongoloids
Kek

Attached: I7EfCiJj5dY-01.jpg (1280x958, 770.27K)

Discuss.
I find it amazing how spot on they were without genetic research at their disposal

uhhhhhhhhhhhh macedoniasisters???

are germans AND russians fascist chuds now??????

Attached: 1644580955913.jpg (2048x1205, 807.16K)

The way I see it that this is a linguistic map, Eastern Germans are Germanized Slavs.

English are mutts, races are on point with slavs, Germanics, romans etc

Attached: nigel blomsworth.jpg (210x240, 12.02K)

It’s based on language you dumb roach. How do you not get this? Thank god you got assfucked by the 20th century…and it’s happening again.

It's not a secret that there is no such nationality as Finnish. They're Russians. That's why they were part of Russian Empire. And still historical Russian claim

>Ukrainians don't exist
What's this then?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-19 232211.png (695x202, 227.6K)

>Language isn't genetic

Attached: 6gorillionkeks.jpg (292x257, 15.5K)

No you mutt spastic.
It says "RACE" AT THE VERY TOP

It's a racial map, read the fucking map dude

Little-Russians.

It's a language map, you are a Slavic mutt germ.

Read aloud what it says on the right side top corner

you seriously think language is genetic? Like you were born knowing how to speak Turkish?
“Race” didn’t mean the same thing in the 19th century idiot. There were all kinds of different “races” just like the map shows, because “race” then meant “a people” at the broader level.

>because “race” then meant “a people” at the broader level.
Yes that exactly what race means, dumb mutt
Sit down, take your medication and dilate

I don't speak German mate, something about languages for sure. Berlin was founded by Slavs, Prussia was created by Slavic mutts in denial. Bismarck was Slavic too, half of your nation is Slavic, Eastern Germany is 40% Slavic.

Also Finns were privileged in Russian Empire. While Russia had slavery until 1861. Finland never had slavery and was gifted constitution by Emperor. While in Russia first constitution will be introduced only by Soviets in 1918

And I agree, which is why I think you’re a subhuman just like Ben Franklin said. Now enjoy that electric bill sprocketfag

>It’s based on language you dumb roach.
It says Rasse. Or am I missing something
And why does it say Indogermanen wtf

Germans use "Indo-Germanish" instead of "Indo-European".

I like how Russia treats Russians as second class citizens same as China does with the Han…they were the only ones the one child policy applied to after all. The tsar knew you were natural slaves, unlike the free snow mongols.

They made a mistake when they said that the Ancient Aryans who invaded India were German, it was a mixture of Baltic and Slavic people who killed the poos

Attached: Gerovit-by-Andrey-Shiskin.jpg (800x945, 183.61K)

Notice how Hungarians are considered as Mongoloid too. Maybe it's a linguistic kinda map after all idk
West Slavs are Aryan Ubermenschen anyway

My ancestor :)

>West Slavs are Aryan Ubermenschen anyway
We are indeed, we invaded India and Persia, our Sarmatian ancestors must be proud.
>Hungarians
Slavic mutts, all of the Mongolians that lived in Hungary were killed in Ottoman raids. Hungarians look just the same as Slovakians or Poles.
Unlike Bulgarians that look like Serbians by now, they kept their Ularic language instead of mixing it with one of the Slavic.

Kek, he married to the Russian goddess of death though.
On the other hand, imagine how /comfy/ it was a few thousand years ago; no Slavic infighting, just Russkies, Poles and Latvians slaying pajeets while they cope and seethe

Nato bros.. Russia's drunk breath puckered lips are coming on to me again.

LET ME IN! LET ME IN!

It's primarily linguistic. Are Czechs really that different genetically from Austrians or Bavarians?

I know. Berlin is most definitely Slavic. The Bear for example is the national symbol of Russia as well, the apex predator residingnin east European forests. Ber also means bear in ancient Slavic. The word comes from there.
Rügen was a Slavic island at some point as well.
Bismarck being Slavic is too much we wuzing tho

This is true.
I read research that said that the most closest to Russians/poles/Belarussians (genetically the same people) were the upper castes of India.
Fascinating

Dear German user, can you translate what the map classifies French as?
I am curious to know what kind of mongol flavor I am.

There was a group of Poles/Russians living in Afghanistan still when the British came and the Brits helped the Muslims massacre them all

Franzosen-unnd Wallonen- Indo-Europeans

French and walloons.

>we invaded India and Persia
from what I understand, we are RELATED to the people who invaded India. part of the pre-invading Aryan tribes that went east instead of crossing the kush mountains.

>just Russkies, Poles and Latvians slaying pajeets while they cope and seethe
i think we were chilling on the ukrainian steppes back then

No, because Austrians are Slavic too, Slovenian is a Western Slavic language that moved south.
Depends who is a German for you, if it's someone that speaks German and was born in Germany then yeah sure, those Slavs don't exist anymore. Maybe I'm we wuzzing, but when you look at the R1a distribution in Europe then you see that those Slavs weren't exactly genocided.

Attached: Slavs.jpg (4096x2926, 1.45M)

Have you more on this?
Name?
Source?
The perfidious Angloid be cursed

>you seriously think language is genetic? Like you were born knowing how to speak Turkish?
It might as well be. You grow up and learn your parents language unless you are a migrant, and people didn't migrate much then

East Germans are predominantly R1A- i know.
Also the map is questionable. The biggest Slavic group in Germany were the Wends. Or is this another name of the sorbs, I'm no sure.
Widukind for example was the leader of the Wends when they fought against the Germans

>i think we were chilling on the ukrainian steppes back then
Yep, and then there was the weird stuff that happened where the Persians summoned the Slavs to save them from the Zoraastrians and there was a crusade from the steppe just a few hundred years before Ancient Greece
And that Jap Emperor who tried to import Whites from Ukraine but they all died from diseases they weren't immune to and he coped and seethed, the Russians and the Japs were finally talking about it when the war broke out :)

>Indogermanen
tfw

Attached: Model-is-left-bloodied-after-she-is-beaten-up-during.jpg (634x547, 50.05K)

>you are a Slavic mutt germ.
no you are a germanic mutt slav

No such thing probably happened, Poles were shipped by Russian to many weird places like China and we had our little state here for 300 years, but probably not Afghanistan.
Many people in this region has R1a haplogroup and thus, blue eyes and fair hair. Also after lost battle of Carrhae Roman soldiers were moved to Afghanistan by Parthians.
British love to genocide white people, so I don't doubt that they did kill some people with European ancestors.

>The perfidious Angloid be cursed
if I could turn back time, I'd help Krauts carpet bomb London till nothing remains. der ewige Anglo used us like cheap whores and made us fight each other .. and FOR WHAT ??

Attached: 8d7.jpg (680x237, 33.06K)