Has anyone here ever tried police auditing...

Has anyone here ever tried police auditing? I'm considering becoming more interested in 1st ammendmant activisim and possibly auditing myself. Can anyone testify what it's like?

Attached: What-is-a-first-amendment-audit-.png (1879x1024, 485.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ur4IC8iBd2I
youtu.be/_j_o8SykcdI
youtu.be/AsxNf54ep1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RwzE2AZ0ONc
youtu.be/j0YVEoS3GNY
youtu.be/d0EXhtCKlzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, you almost had a thread, OP.

Learn the law exceptionally well first. Cops hats citizens with cameras more than anyone else on the planet. My favorite channels are Direct D/Lackluster/We the people university

...Yes? There's an entire civilian industry dedicated to auditing law enforcement.
>USA
oh.sorry bud.

>Wow, you almost had a thread, OP.
Don't worry OP, I'll stay here and bump every post I make just to piss this cop off.

youtu.be/ur4IC8iBd2I

Officer Flips Out When I Ignore Him - Unlawful Use Of Physical Force

>Direct D
This guy has a shit ton of laws laminated in his pockets so when cops violate his rights they have to book the penal codes into evidence, which shows they knew they were in the wrong and automatically removes their qualified immunity.

Why do you come her to ask...just go watch police auditors on YouTube....James freeman and plenty of others...are you trying to shit the board up with a 1 post?

I've watched a lot and I think the auditors engage in way too much conversation. The less you say, the better. If anything happens, just let it play out and don't resist. Save it all for court.
Carry pepper spray probably. Multiple cameras. Don't be all up in a cops traffic stop.

Sounds like a great way to make a lot of money, piss one of these faggots off enough to wrongfully arrest and beat you.

I've actually thought about making a Cop Watch General. Cop watching/1st amendment auditing is the single most impactful thing citizens can do at this point to affect change.

Check out Long island audit as well, he has like 4 different lawsuits going on as we speak and then he uses the money from the lawsuits to fund candidates against civil rights violating politicians and sheriffs.

checked

CASE DISMISSED We the People Won! State’s Attorney & Berwyn Officials Were Terrified Of the Camera!

youtu.be/_j_o8SykcdI

BIGGEST WALK OF SHAME ON THE INTERNET! TEN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS RESPOND FOR A MAN WITH A CAMERA

youtu.be/AsxNf54ep1Q

Based. I should do this with my laser drones hovering nearby.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwzE2AZ0ONc

WHY THEY SO MEAN??? :(

Attached: 1600799557362.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

Based, thanks bro. I actually started a youtube kick for another channel. I've been told this and that about my rights when I was younger but it's always across the board and varied in context from person to person. It's really fucking scary how many people don't just know their rights, but fall for misconceptions that are so widley spread despite them having no legal backing. For example terry stops, holy shit.
Didn't you guys just recently pass something that crippled your free speech?

>Cops hats citizens with cameras more than anyone else on the planet
Because they tend to be obnoxious dipshits.
>Direct D
A certifiable retard
Wow, what a fucking retard

youtu.be/j0YVEoS3GNY

This old dude is nuts. Spittincobra Cop watch

>Going outside
Lolno

Nice choice of memeflag. Very fitting.

Another thing to point out is that cops only go the academy for 6 months, cosmetologists have to go to school for 2 years. Most police departments have a policy to not hire anyone with an IQ over 104, when average american intelligence is 105. Can you guess why that is?

>ammendmant activisim
Yeah, you seem like the type to try police auditing.

Triple c-c-checked. Haven't, I just avoid them.
Odd that you bring this up OP, YouTube has been trying to get me to watch those for the past week.

Jew hate the idea of police watchers, their is a reason that most cops are masons and most sheriff badges are Jewish stars.

>Notice the pedo symbolism

Attached: Cmdn_GgVYAE6ymQ.jpg (790x900, 170.14K)

there*

>Cop takes oath to constitution
>calls the constitution shit

youtu.be/d0EXhtCKlzY

The problem is, lawsuit money comes from taxpayers and cops arent individually punished in any way shape or form

Frankly that's why I bring it up, I've been shotgunning some the last few days and I felt like a dipshit for not knowing these things. America's fucked up enough as it is right now, police need to be one of the things we actually can trust, so this kind of education is paramount. "Sunlight is the best disinfectant"

>The problem is, lawsuit money comes from taxpayers and cops arent individually punished in any way shape or form
Which is EXACTLY why more people need to engage this activity until QUALIFIED IMMUNITY is removed and then cops are FORCED to learn the Constitution.

>Which is EXACTLY why more people need to engage this activity until QUALIFIED IMMUNITY is removed and then cops are FORCED to learn the Constitution.
Try it for yourself, walk up to any cop you see and ask them to give you the 5 tenets of the First Amendment, see what happens.