I have no internalized value system

I cling to Jesus, and God, because if I didn't I wouldn't care about anything or anyone. I would seek hedonism to its fullest extent. I would do drugs, whore, lie, and steal every chance I could. I would be totally selfish, solely concerned with what made my life better and what made me feel good. Other people claim they don't need God to live according to a value system. Is this true? There are only two possibilities. There is something wrong with me, or something very wrong with them.

Attached: Lord.jpg (1500x1000, 826.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're over thinking things

Attached: Kanami_etou.jpg (1280x720, 83.42K)

It sounds like Jesus is the way to a righteous life.

Attached: 777678vsd6f0s.jpg (966x633, 103.96K)

Just compare the post christian west to the christian west and you will have your answer.

Classical faggot who cannot understand that Wisdom is akin to following God-imparted morals with no inherent need for a God.

it's the former. turn yourself in for reprogramming

trolling or not this illustrates the low iq perception of the christcuck who has bought the jewish illusion which binds what is good to jewish heritage and mythos

I do what I do for me and my future family, not some dead jew. One day I will get a wife and sow my seed into her fertile soil and up will spring my blood

You are correct. Niggerfaggots on here thinking they derive moral codes themselves have never looked outside the window. Without God and the Bible, the Western world fell in less than half a century.

this and true

Nobody knows God, nobody knows the Prophet, people only know the story. Stories do not account for good people, that if you desire what it is good, it is because there is good inside of you, and not because there is good inside the story.

Evil is weakness, cause it is easier for people to steal then to be generous, it is easier for people to kill then to be merciful. It is easy to be good when one is living a good life, but in times of despair being good becomes a struggle, it will test the nature of man, and man will do things he never thought himself able, wether it is good or bad.

The third possibility is that there is something wrong with everyone, wether they know it or not, for self-righteousness is not righteousness, so be careful you do not become ensnared in the delusion of your own goodness.

>Mark 10:18
>“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good except God alone.

Typical retard ESL shitskin pulls a quote that specifically filters retards of the world.

>Other people claim they don't need God to live according to a value system. Is this true?
Yes, I do it every day and so can you

Bless you my Lord. Father of all mercies and the Giver of all that is good. I thank You for the pardon of my sins and redemption of my soul. God I pray that You direct my every word and deed to Your honor and glory. Without Your guidance I can not pass this test, without Your light I am lost in the dark. May Christ reign supreme in my life and in this world and lead me to the everlasting. Lord when my heart is overwhelmed lead me to You, that which is so much higher than I. I have come so far my Father and still I have so much further to go. I pray that You be my compass as I navigate this pain, guide me to You and away from this world.

Y'know I don't think I would do drugs or steal, but I certainly would be a hedon too. It's what the flesh wants. I'm thankful for Jesus though because by His wounds I'm healed and can resist sin. I'm not perfect and still do sin, but I have the ability to ov come habitual and willful sin.

>needing a literal, glorified father figure to not do drugs
Christcucks are manchildren, it's becoming more and more blatant.

Most people's values are essentially reiterations of very common anglo-protestant and Christian values. However, none of it really works unless you deify some sort of conceptual "oneness" or all-powerful authority.

Jesus claimed equality with God. There is none beside God who is perfect. Christ is perfect. Christ is God. He is not the Father who is also God, but He is a member of the Trinitarian Godhead.

I just want my civil rights back from the evil brainhackers who targeted me.

I do think there's something wrong with people who need God to keep them from being pure evil.

how about pre christian west?

Attached: christian_civilization.jpg (1600x700, 611.46K)

I have a very strong value system and I don't know how I feel about God or religion. But I cling to it somehow anyway.

DIDNT MOMMY AND DADDY SHOW YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD?

Attached: 20065885-34FC-443F-BB06-7D8AE2FB0E87.jpg (457x365, 104.2K)

>Matthew 25:35-46
>“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

If the Prophet is the way, can you walk this path? Do you have what it takes to complete its course and reach its destination? I tell you it is no matter of physical strength.

>Mark 14:38
>The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

"It ain't gay to fuck the disciples, it is brotherhood" -Jesus

Attached: 20220819_185947.jpg (1080x1795, 433.52K)

>Jesus claimed equality with God.

You have not listened to the Prophet, if you do not listen to his voice then you will not find his kingdom or its peace.

Dumb larp also I’m not a Roman

watch this video if you guys are not 100% sure of going to heaven. it's very easy to be saved from hellfire and get to heaven so don't miss out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: john 6.47 kjv.jpg (540x577, 80.58K)