Russian TV Offers Sodomites One-Way Plane Tickets to California

> EMIGRANTS MUST PROVE "THEY ARE SODOMITES OR HAVE OTHER FORMS OF PERVERSION."

>Have a good trip sodomites!

This one is a little old but it is just another reason Russia is such a based country. Imagine something like this in America. Imagine if something like this could happen on a major news network. Instead our country is a den of iniquity.

Here is the video, it’s fucking hillarious!

youtu.be/Qq2hUgerfIc

Attached: 7B2223CB-B324-4F8E-8491-FF1BC57CD108.jpg (750x563, 118.7K)

Can they afford such a massive loss of manpower in their army at a time like this?

This was in 2017. I’m sure they have sent most of them to the front line to serve as shields for the rest of the soldiers.

2022 Russia so far
>Kikes leave the country (of their own accord)
>Rich liberals leave the country (of their own accord)
>Kick the remaining Sodomites for good measure.

Attached: theater.jpg (720x469, 70.76K)

Is that why Putin is still holding back and expensing thousands of Russians instead? I assumed it was because their lives have no value are it’s better to conserve equipment…never thought the entire invasion force was fags…but that does make a lot of sense considering their performance

Did you leave China for similar reasons?

Sure, the lives of Russians are important, the lives of dirty Sodomites, they have negative value to society other than to absorb bullets on the front.

You mad your children are getting turned into unholy transhumanist experiments?

Way too young for kids. How did I know you were a chink? :)

probably a nato shill trying to make the west and ukraine look slightly less deranged and obsessed by comparison
still not on nato's side, get over it

The enemy is globohomo USA

Attached: Gay wasn't enough for the navy.jpg (1024x768, 778.31K)

So the entire invasion force was homo then and that’s why they failed so hard? I mean the holhols always called them faggots but I figured they were using the term like we do here, not literally. Thanks for the clarification.

why does Xi’s daughter live here then?

Christ is king

Attached: A rock solid Orthodox Christian leader .jpg (720x401, 85.99K)

It's almost impossible to get US visa as Russian

>dedovschina gay rape gulag soldiers and officers deported
>entire russian chain of command collapses

Because you follow the latest "Literally Hitler" fad.
Everyone was a Putler shill and before that one a Taliban, Syrian, etc etc etc.
Is because you are retarded mate.

He’s a Trump fan… watch the video.

Wut? I mean there’s the Asian verbal IQ but ok…

There is a lot of faggotry in the Russian armed forces. Everyone knows who they are. 90% of all casualties have been the fags. Why do you think Chechnya has been rounding up gays for years now? Who do you think they marched out there to Ukraine?

From the video I’ve seen, they definitely act like homosexuals so you’re on to something.

Keep telling youself that while your kids get diddled at school. Oh and Donald says
>"Take your booster"

Visa? Just sneak over the border and don't go back. It really is that easy to become American.