Do you guys use a VPN when you visit here or use other protective measures...

Do you guys use a VPN when you visit here or use other protective measures? I get the feeling that it won't be long before all this shit is banned and the visitors who regularly use sites like this are tracked.

Attached: pepshroom.png (2576x3480, 428.56K)

>tracked
If you have a phone especially a smart phone you’re already being tracked fren

Attached: F54F35B5-5BCA-470B-BC29-CDF19C6CBBB7.jpg (1280x720, 31.94K)

Yeah I use (several) residential VPNs to post here.

Switching VPNs.

calm down fren

Attached: 1640755324616.jpg (1024x1024, 67.23K)

I'm behind 7 proxies.

I go in bareback
>yolo

fuck no fight me faggot.

I don't think I'll have a problem with shining my IP here like a dick in a banya

>Do you guys use a VPN when you visit here or use other protective measures?

You think the unified global intelligence apparatus doesn't have full access to all VPN providers?

If I were in Russia I wouldn't shittalk Putin like I see many Ivans doing here.

I guess pretty much all governments are too incompetent to track us, except maaaybe China, but even then I see chinks say unorthodox things here occasionally.

Raw dogging it too. I’d like to think my assigned tracker appreciates the quality of my shitposting.

Get on my level

Attached: 7 Boxxies.jpg (257x320, 32.86K)

We're all being tracked. I don't use a VPN, why bother?

Attached: 1660711133580249.jpg (891x1024, 96.12K)

They want you to be here. And also they are also here, everyone is.

But also this place isn't even that popular or relevant as it used to be.

>If I were in Russia I wouldn't shittalk Putin like I see many Ivans doing here.
Putin is a soft-spoken maggot, we have officials here yelling that all Russians are war criminals and they are not touched
Putin's Russia is such a soft-hearted liberal cesspool that it makes me sick
Putin is not even close to Hitler and Mussolini, not even to Brezhnev, and that makes me sad

Raw is law

They're all feds.

no i dont care

No vpn
Death to all jews
Fuck Israel
Come get me

I don’t use anything and even phone post. I don’t plan on being violent so if the worlds such shit that what I post here haunts me then I guess I’ll have more work to do. I love pol and I’m no one’s enemy yet.

Oh they pinged locations whenever covid hit. They've been slowly offing people ever since.

checked

Attached: 1654298639944.png (521x937, 352.89K)

I’m on the neighbors WiFi

Hell no, I go in raw

Attached: Zoogz_Rift_-_Island_of_Living_Puke.jpg (250x250, 19.9K)

I don't care enough to cover my tracks when coming here. It's a shitposting site for entertainment purposes only. Any glowie that spends their time here is too much of a fat faggot reject to be on field duty. Sigint on this shithole must be like torture. I shed no tears for dead fbi agents after seeing photos of the faggots posing over the burnt corpses of children and women at Waco. You fags deserve every bit of hate that the people have for you right now. Get rid of your Jews and your Zionism, publicly, and expose the media and AIPAC for exactly what they are and MAYBE you can get some respect back. Until then you deserve no respect.

waiting for that casus belli eh?

What about how they got rid of range bans after one of those recent shootings? This place is monitored 24/7. I’m more concerned with the alexa in my shitter than whatever I post here.

My government dont give a shit about some anime image board aside хapкaч and your government cant do shit to me

To be fair, western governments will fuck your ass before yours does.

Absolutely nothing helps.
It's the illusion that you are not observed keeping you sane.

yeah man, if you use sites like stormfront you are watched. the fbi has access to the Any Forums servers anytime they want. a lot of agents were made moderators. just dont do illegal bad shit and youll be fine user. i mean privacy would be nice though, and they never actually stop mass shooters who make social media posts saying theyre gonna do it

I gave my router monkeypox so anyone who tries to track me will end up with with it too.

No. I do nothing illegal so I do not need to hide anything like that.

Attached: 1591884426518.png (249x249, 84.95K)

/thread
AND processor's/ memorie's hardware backdoors

No because saying mean things isn't illegal here like it is in bongland

So far western government are fucking your ass with a $4 for a gallon, nigger

nothing i say on Any Forums is illegal, just very controversial. and i'm not important enough to blackmail.

so what if the feds know that i hate jews, blacks, women, and fags? i want them to know...

Nope I don't give a single shit. If the "government" wants to start shit I am willing to end it.

Nothing can hide you, they already know everything

I go sans proxy. Hope my FBI agent will become based after reading all the foul garbage I've posted\read\listened so far :^)