He's the smartest, richest person in the world and he says climate change is "greatest threat to humanity after AI"...

He's the smartest, richest person in the world and he says climate change is "greatest threat to humanity after AI". I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about, unlike you guys.

Attached: Elon_Musk_Royal_Society_(crop2).jpg (461x606, 140.57K)

Why are you only able to argue from authority? And is Elon a climate scientist? Then why does his opinion matter? He’s not an expert. Neither are you so why did you make this thread? Only credentialed experts have a right to speak on this matter.

He's not an expert he just agrees with the experts, unlike you.

Neck yourself Elon you African American welfare queen fat fuck

Oh look, a Famous Wise One. Let's see what the Famous Wise One has to say so that we can know what to think.

Government is the greatest threat to humanity.

Did he say humans are causing it

>"greatest threat to humanity after AI"
>wants to meld human minds with AI
Yeah, no, he's a fucking retard. He's a competition salesman but that's about it, when he starts to talk about something you know a lot about you realise he's full of shit and what amounts to an ideas guy just spitballing.

So why did you post about him then instead of the experts. Since all he does is repeat what they say likes it’s his own opinion, why not just make the OP about you doing the same thing since you have no opinions of your own?

HE OWNS AN ELECTRIC CAR COMPANY

ARE YOU THAT DENSE!?!

"Credentialed expert" is another appeal to authority.

Anyone who cared to could dig in and ELI5 the concept.

I just know enough to completely disbelieve the official narrative, subjectively. That doesn't count for much unless I can explain though.

love how hes managed to slurp up so much good goy tax dollar and generally the slaves see nothing in return
guess thats how it goes though eh comrade?

yeah because anarchy is so much better, nice try commie

>competition
competent, didn't look at what it said when i corrected it, no idea why it said competition because what was written was just missing the n.

Soon... He will eat the Candy Cone Berries too!

Musk is playing his HAARP.

Attached: Air Force Weather.png (832x617, 83.91K)

Lmao, the opinions you have aren't your own retard. You just repeat the shit you read on here and from climate change skeptics.

He is only where he is due to Goverment Grants in the Billions for all his various businesses. Do you really think the Government would give him that much money if they didn't have some sort of Control over it/him?

Why would Elon be against climate change? Fucking raking in Billions. I'd say the same shit and in many ways it's not really a 'lie' but it's sneaky as fuck. OF COURSE the climate is 'changing', it's always changing, the difference is whether or not humans are the sole cause and thus sole solution to said change (they are not).

Experts get research grants to find global warming, no wonder they find it. It's not like there is any grant money for research that shows the opposite.

Experts declared in June 2020 that riots are fine during a pandemic. This year they declared poofters can hold orgies during monkeypox.

Experts are globohomo whores, and do not deserve respect.

He's a dumb leftist faggot

So ..... its not about climate change. It is a buzz-word to discourage general pollution and industrial inefficiency. When you get to a certain level you begin to speak to normal people just like children.

Attached: 1657137699234.jpg (640x640, 42.31K)