Why is the right wing synonymous with incels

Maybe, if you weren't so intolerable, you might get a crumb of pussy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-164822_Twitter.jpg (717x439, 62.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gab.com/2022/08/19/gab-receives-a-letter-from-congress-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's gonna tell her...?

>he doesn't get pussy after having "bigoted" opinions
you are such a colossal fag and you'll never get it

>she's already against racemixing
>Hates Republicans anyways
Are there Democrat racists now or something wtf did I miss

if she's a hairline liberal she may or may not already have. The internet and intense interrogation is your friend. Well shit tests are better, say nigger and see how uncomfortable they get.

Why do women assume that lying is impossible? I would absolutely lie to fuck a stupid lefty bitch about my politics. I have done it before and will do it again.

this user fucks and I like him.

We need more Canada is collapsing threads. They always make me feel good.

What does an off topic Twitter sex screenshot have to do with this political image board? You like to talk about sex but not have it.

Not all right wingers are incels, but all incels are right wingers

Another American mutt talks about how she'd rather fuck niggers than republicans.

But Republicans have way more kids than Democrats

Women put so much value on their pussy it devalues their whole meaning in life.

what's her doggy count?

but I'm not a republican. I just hate niggers and faggots. Haven't been an incel in like 15 years.

i bet they do, not getting pussy must make you feel pretty bad

She already fucks her dog, this is actually meant to be a secret confession.

Attached: TrumpDream.jpg (1219x2813, 1.22M)

YOU JUST KNOW

>incels
kek

Attached: CollegeEducatedDemocrats4.jpg (1065x3105, 1.01M)

Who wants to tell her.

what are Mexicans?

Attached: .trashed-1658664316-type7.jpg (270x450, 28.84K)

Pretty sure right wing is synonymous with marriage and family. Left wing is synonymous with whores and betas.

Or the "post the in store prices and the horror will end" threads. Always made me laugh.

Bitches always tell on themselves. You just know.

Having kids nowadays is associated with low IQ, not being a chad.

kek. See? They’re always so angry and it’s funny

her dumb women brain conflates not being liberal with being a republican.

Dunno, ask your dad

And if you did a good job dicking her down she'd end up following your politics as well.

Attached: 1581802286048.png (273x184, 5.53K)

whatever makes you feel better about not getting laid

Based way to say you fuck blacks

That’s faggot energy. No you argue (teach) with them over politics and once they submit to your will well you take them to bed and submit them there to.

Grocery Jew tried to warn them, but the CIGDF mocked him. Now they cant even afford basic soup.

Do more. Asian cringe and low verbal IQ is so funny

Pretending to be a liberal for a night is easier than you'd think

Because they don't know enough about the other sides politics to be able to fake it. We know all their talking points and bullshit. Glad i'm not the only one kek. Never date, but would be lying if I didnt admit the crazy ones usually make for great fucks.

You will never be a real woman.

>how to think like a woman
>imagine a man
>take away reason, logic, and accountability

>getting pussy
You should get a spouse and children.

what's funny is that you don't refute it

no you lie to them because women are dumb.

thank God for not being a woman or American

no fucking shit

>implying she isn't already a Pitbull Mommie

Attached: 1477613982972.jpg (499x382, 63.03K)

Women do not understand politics, you stupid nigger. I only talk politics with other men. That and shitposting is the only reason I come to this shithole. I could not care less what a woman has to say about anything, especially politics.

>I'll fuck dogs and niggers. but not republicans
this is good! do you want leftist faggots breeding?
Left are killing them selfs, replacing them selfs. The right seems to be catching on to the anti-human propaganda and picking up breeding fetish'. passing on their ideas and shit.

Do you want me to come over and seduce your sister? Not a yellow fever fag and Asian chicks are shit in bed but if it makes you feel better…

I don't wanna fuck someone who is okay with aborting their own child anyways.

>white girl
>wants to fuck animals
Checks out

Good, I’m glad you’re married and have children.

>he doesn't want me to kill my fetus for fun
baka my head

yeah we get it, you fuck dogs. bravo.

In the United States of America, a spouse and children means a same sex partner to anally fuck and be fucked by, and children to convert to sodomy. That is what my geographical flag stands for.

She fucks niggers... she is already "dating" outside of her species.

oh give me a break what a performative bunch of horseshit, if i or other republicans were hitting on her in a bar she'd be soaking and practically begging for it, i love when these lefty bitches act like it doesn't turn them on especially from the "enemy"

>Right wing in Northern US states.

As a God loving man I prefer to think that they are innocent and I have a job to do.

The key is not talking politics, fuck her repeatedly, and then start dropping red pills. By that point it's too late, she's taken conservative seed.

>women in $currentyear
>innocent women
Pick one and only one

No she said she’d mate outside her species. Meaning she’d fuck animals before fucking a republican. Which is ironic because women already fuck their dogs and niggers, so there is no revelation here.

>betray your principles for sex

Attached: 1660671233270762.jpg (1920x1080, 106.08K)

it's just branding, in the same way that they have almost complete control of the narrative. I'm sure the male feminists that aren't in some kind of cuck open relationship are just drowning in pussy.

>Fucks the dog
God dammit.

Putting your dick in a man to get hiv or monkeypox doesnt make you a chad Either faggot

It's a subtle way of saying, she fucks dogs.

Damn Rosary Clutching Christians.

Gab Received A Letter From Congress Today

news.gab.com/2022/08/19/gab-receives-a-letter-from-congress-2/

Attached: GAB Fib letr.png (568x706, 101.48K)

Mmmm... shall I make a white women fucking dogs joke or cleverly point out that leftist women do tend to mate outside their species

I have a normal super straight wife, and children. I have been feeling a bit anti America lately.

I flat out tell people i like Trump even if im in a room of my liberal friends. I don't give a fuck, if they can't respect my opinon they can get bent and not be my friend. No need to put on airs, bitches get wet when you stand up to them and show them what for.

Attached: 1660184214209610.png (792x1000, 694.32K)

there is no enemy, as long as they think you're attractive. At least for a weekend. This is why they are stupid and shouldn't be taken serious.

It’s an overt admission. Bitches get off on subtly spreading their degeneracy.

> yeah yeah trump is bad, abortion amirite?
> ok wanna fuck?

>passing on their ideas and shit.
It won’t matter what the fertility rates are because every kid born to conservacuck parents will just end up rejecting conservacuckism.

Pussy is overrated. I prefer drugs.
Lasts longer, consistent, no stupid prattling, no ridiculous expectations, no shiddy childhood friends I have to tolerate, etc.

Whoring out is bad, and all the more reason they need to be saved first by Jesus and then a little baptism if you know what I mean

dogpilled again...

I just did

Attached: reply.jpg (1080x1920, 375.29K)

You’re a cuck who doesn’t realize how how lefty roasties are for a confident chud. They are surrounded by beta simps like you all the time and they despise you.

i respect your morals leafman, I respect consistency.

Reported for hateful content and radical exclusionary and discriminatory calls to literal naziism and violence. The democracy inclusion squad will be there to arrest you and take you to diversity training while your wife will be sent to the nearest BBC breeding center. Your kids will then be sent to public schools in New York or LA

Sure, everyone who is against mass raping like in GB is that because he did not fuck enough

Which just means she loves fucking niggers.