DO NOT REDEEM THE LOANS ALREADY YOU SENILE FUCK

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS USELESS SENILE FUCKING COCKSUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT FUCKING PEDO PETE MOTHERFUCKER GOING TO FORGIVE THESE FUCKING STUDENT LOANS LIKE HE PROMISED????

THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAS TO HE WILL NOT DARE PISSING OFF 40 MILLION OF HIS CORE VOTING BASE BY RESTARTING PAYMENTS 2 MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION!!!

Attached: AdobeStonk.jpg (1200x857, 85.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BD5anPSzS-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol
lmao

he'll do it in 2025*

*gavin newsom will do it in 2029

Imagine taking anything the democrats say! They say they’ll do X but won’t do X

What if ALL American students just stopped paying their loan back?

He's not gonna, you baka.

If you don't pay your student loans, the government will garnish your wages. No matter what, you are paying. The question is whether you're willing to destroy your credit rating in the process.

This. Welcome to democrat politics
>well you better vote for us cause the other guy definitely won't and we probably wont

Democrats lie. All. Of. The. Time. And you thought it would be different this time.
>How cute

Look I am a single issue voter, If Pedo Joe won't get it done, perhaps Kamala will.

Attached: bidenstudentloans.jpg (680x651, 67.01K)

Not really accurate, most were for bernie before biden and then that platform kind of got absorbed.

Imagine earning wages in this day and age.

Attached: 1660551242212930.png (1000x700, 100.75K)

The hilarious thing is, the reason this is a thing is almost solely due to Biden. He almost singlehandedly made the legislation possible for collectors to coordinate with banks to garnish your wages

Gays and lesbians took the issue of civil marriage into their hands and actually solved the problem. This is not allowed, and I wonder how long it will take for the Democrats to start bashing gays and lesbians for "privilege."

I forgot my image. Captcha H8RAT

Attached: lucy.jpg (2560x1300, 404.3K)

>The errors in this post
You're meme us, right? because it doesn't feel like it

Attached: 1651967195513.jpg (500x378, 23.75K)

>Caring about credit rating
I love how fucking stupid collage faggots are.
youtube.com/watch?v=BD5anPSzS-0

Pay back what you agreed to you retard. Don't be a fucking idiot next time.

>University is an overpriced scam
>Banks use government to make unforgivable loans for this mandatory scam
The solution is clear.

Except they don't get any prize.

Attached: 1603507789677.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

and made them impossible to discharge via bankruptcy. it was literally all him yet morons still voted him.