I'm starting to think to myself. Man, what did he do to make them niggas that mad?

I'm starting to think to myself. Man, what did he do to make them niggas that mad?

Attached: AndrewTate.png (676x878, 676.08K)

Hey you're back, thought the jannies took away your ability to post pics.

Literally who???

Funny. I was asking what he paid his shills last night to spam his gigantic gypsy mutt bald fuck head all of the board last night.

Attached: Screenshot (465).png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

He called out the Illuminati. Guy is based

I wasn't hear last night, I'm genuinely curious. I have never heard of him till this week.

I keep seeing this literal mutt nigger getting posted. No clue who or why. GAN maybe?

You been living under a rock? The Top G

Fake and gay.

Attached: 1660273622787124.jpg (1465x3519, 855.48K)

Nothing, its you faggots spreading him over these slide threads

He's a shitskin r*manian grifter that is milking dumb kids with his "hustler university" bullshit
Don't fall for it, you can better yourself without paying a bald gypsy to tell you how

Attached: 1493583463683.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

my only exposure to zoomers is through private discord servers for the game rust and over the last two weeks i have seen zoomers posting him like crazy. I thought he was just a gay meme until i saw what was going on and now i know he is just a gay meme but the situation surrounding him is funny.

He said that he wants his kids to be straight

>posts his favorite half-nigger-pimp-grifter
>hear
checks out.

this guy is a muslim sympathizer hes a brown piece of shit

no hes just being a muslim convert in front of people hes a fucker

hes gonna help people to worship the antichrist with that maneuver

hes not the antichrist but this contributes to it

Attached: FXLi2X7XEAMthjo.jpg (2926x4096, 1.35M)

kek alot of youngsters using tik tok and his content is spreading like wildfire coupling with him appearing pretty much everywhere and zoomers are all worshiping him like he is sorta of a digital jesus (his gta 5esque character helps alot too), there is a high chance that may be a scammer and he will probally end up arrested by police or something but the truth is some of his content is channelling masculine energy back into the west and this is a gigantic blow to the trans hrt pharmacy industry exactly when they were making a significant progress its all going down the drain kek

Attached: andrew tate reddit.png (750x662, 92.91K)

Bald bugatti man

Oh my gaaawwwddd

Is that princess TATE?? he is SOOOO fabulous!!! You go girl!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-134319_TikTok.jpg (604x774, 227.03K)

I don't think I've seen a less interesting meme person than this bald half-breed. He's literally just doing the 2015 MGTOW LARP all over, except for Tiktok zoomers.
RooshV already did all this and moved on.

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-184058_Gallery.jpg (720x1553, 327.21K)