Celtcels, gtfin

What explains the fact Welsh niggas are doing a much better job preserving their language than fellow Celts in Scotland or Ireland?

Attached: ojy8dzgskm891.png (720x748, 64.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Book_of_Hergest
revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.41787/page/n7/mode/2up
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For starters they are racially different.
Britons (Welsh and Bretons) came from Gaul before settling Britain. Gaels (Irish, Manx, some Scots) came from Iberia before settling the British Isles. The Roman Empire had a much easier time assimilating Iberian cultures into the Empire. The only trace of pre-Roman Iberian culture left are the Basque, which Gaels don’t descend from anyway, they descend from the Celtiberians. In comparison, Gauls were significantly more hostile to Roman assimilation and the Britons were never truely assimilated. So cultural resistance is more hardwired in Brythonic DNA then Gaelic DNA.

>Britons (Welsh and Bretons) came from Gaul before settling Britain. Gaels (Irish, Manx, some Scots) came from Iberia before settling the British Isles
Is this some schizo theory or a scientific fact?

because the welsh actually had poets and scholars.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Book_of_Hergest
is probably the most prolific example.

Not all Welsh hate the English, but the ones who do really fucking hate them

>For starters they are racially different.
And even if you are right, both "Celtiberians" (from whom you claim Scots and Irish are descended) and Gauls would still be genetically Celtic (just belonging to different branches of Celtic people), so why "racially different"? I'm honestly curious

because for the most part the english had nothing to do with wales, its conquest was somewhat more gradual so the welsh always sorta were wales, whereas in ireland and scotland they got the belt and quick and then got mass deported to Newfoundland and Boston and forced to drop the gaelic in church and school, even fines in some cases.

The real nail in the coffin for highland gaelic was the first world war. an entire generation lost before passing it on. You can math it out and the immediate census data following the casualty data.

Here's some real history for ya

The well-respected English historian Sharon Turner (1768-1842) who wrote the monumental work “History of the Anglo-Saxons” and identified their origins south of the Caucasus Mountains, wrote "The migrating Scythians crossed the Araxes, passed out of Asia, and suddenly appeared in Europe in the sixth century B.C…The names Saxon, Scythian and Goth are used interchangeably."

In fact many historians record the arrival of millions of dispersed people who flooded into Eastern Europe from Asia Minor starting from the sixth century BC. They poured in through the Caucasus Mountain region and is the reason we are still called “Caucasians" to this day.

What is truly fascinating is that as the House of Israel passed from history having been taken captive by the Assyrians in the seventh century BC and resettled in northern Persia south of the Caucasus Mountains, the Celts and Scythians (Saxons) suddenly burst into recorded history coming from the same direction the Israelites had been settled!

As they migrated across Europe they had became “scattered abroad”, “lost” and ‘hidden’ among the nations. Becoming known over time by new names including the Khumri, Sacae, Cimmerians, Scythians, Goths, Picts, Scots, Viking, Angles, Jutes, Celts, Saxons and Normans.

revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html

>books:
History of the Anglo Saxons.
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.41787/page/n7/mode/2up

Israel in Britain.
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn

>Video
100 proofs the Israelites were white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0

Attached: filedata-1.jpg (1080x766, 144.95K)

>my 36th-great-grandfather conquered the Hebrides
>now it's the only place in Scotland that doesn't speak the Germanic language
Oh, the irony

...cont

> The Welsh Language and Hebrew Note only the Great Orme and County Conwy but much of the rest (perhaps all) of Wales was also settled by Hebrews. This is reflected in the language. The Welsh national bard Taliesin (ca. 600 CE?) is elsewhere quoted as saying that the language he spoke in was Hebrew.

> One of these is the language of the Welsh in particular, as a number of linguistic scientists have discovered a remarkable link between Welsh and Hebrew.

Most of what we know about the Celts come from written accounts by the Romans and Greeks, as the Celts did not preserve their history in writing. Unfortunately, these second-hand accounts are often biased, as the Romans were in constant battle with Celtic tribes, and did not see them in a favourable light. Archaeological evidence tells some of the story, however much of what defined the Celtic world has been lost or destroyed.

The Europeans have the Israelite symbols everywhere. We inherited them from our ancestors. They are spread out in all of our nations and many of our nations even fit the prophecies in a precise manner. This is because we are the children of Jacob and his 12 sons, the Patriarchs of Israel. We are the same people as the Israel of the Old Testament.

Israelite symbols in European hereldry
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments

Attached: 1625701799805.jpg (499x1024, 88.59K)

God please no, not this wewuzz da real joos drivel

>The real nail in the coffin for highland gaelic was the first world war. an entire generation lost before passing it on. You can math it out and the immediate census data following the casualty data.
Yeah it looks like it's over for Gaelic Scottish, unlike Irish or Welsh it doesn't even have the status of an official language in its own country

>Scientific fact
I couldn’t say it is a definitive fact, but it’s a theory based on the differences between their languages and similarities they have with now extinct continental Celtic languages.
Celtic is not a hard genetic category. Their were many Ancient Celts who were intermediary with “True Celtic” culture and adjacent cultures. The Pannonians were a good example of this, they were distinctly paleo-balkan but had heavy Celtic influences as well. The Celtiberians would have probably been like this too, seeing how they were adjacent to Neolithic Iberian cultures.
Treating Ancient Celts like they were Ancient Germanics, who were a much smaller and homogenous group, is erroneous.

Attached: A772E880-1C2C-4332-9829-7757A2EA8519.jpg (1170x1031, 607.13K)

The Israelites werent jews. There were 13 tribes of Israel and only 3 went on to become known as Jews.
The modern day 'jews' (who say they are jews but do lie) have poisoned the term 'jew'. They are edomites, not Israelites.

If you want to learn the truth you have to unbrainwash yourself first.

Attached: 1654684262599m.jpg (815x1024, 84.91K)

Nah man you're descended from the retards Scandinavia wanted to get rid of. That's why you're in a frozen shithole in the middle of nowhere.

>even fines in some cases.
my nigga being caught speaking irish in public was the death penalty.

>Yeah it looks like it's over for Gaelic Scottish, unlike Irish or Welsh it doesn't even have the status of an official language in its own country
very true. here though especially in nova scotia, especially in the cape breton region, but the maritimes in general even in some spots of eastern Ontario, older folk still speak it but it's kind of hidden, with a heat map centered around Cape Breton, everywhere else you're likely going to run into Gaelic loanwords rather than fluent (and unique) Gaelic. Newfoundland variety, or Irish, is rarer but more pervasive with more people using loanwords IE scrib to mean scrape. But most fluent speakers are deceased and, honestly just 30 years ago there was several thousand but their boomer kids wanted to talk like the television.

>There were 13 tribes of Israel and only 3 went on to become known as Jews.
There were 10 other tribes. We are the descendents of those lost 10 tribes.

Attached: 1625954621896.jpg (647x930, 200.96K)

I'm Anglo-Celt, born and bred on the English/Welsh border. I can speak both English and Welsh, plus I can also speak Common Brittonic and Old English too.

>Here's some real history for ya
I dunno why R1b Bell Beakers wants to larp as R1a Scythians.

As Björk said, the part of Scotland that speaks Gaelic is not Celtic

I wonder if people who live on those islands are still predominantly Germanic (genetically)

Interesting
>Treating Ancient Celts like they were Ancient Germanics, who were a much smaller and homogenous group, is erroneous.
I guess, but still I'd be surprised if there were any substantial difference between Scots/Irishmen and Welsh people DNA-wise

It's a shame but I think trying to preserve regional language amidst the age of globalization is a very uphill battle, most of them are doomed. But I'm glad Welsh seems to be an exception

I don't doubt for a moment you realize deep down all these theories about Britons being da true Jews are reta... a little bit far-fetched to say the least

>plus I can also speak Common Brittonic and Old English too.
Seriously?

how do you say faggot in welsh

It's not only Britons. It's all north western peoples.
I've given you all the sauces you need already to help you find the truth. If you chose not to look into it then that's up to you.
Hopefully my posts will help any lurkers seeking the truth.

Attached: 4 (1).jpg (3000x1906, 1.22M)

well surprisingly it's picking up, millennials and zoomers weren't as averse to learning it, plus its kinda hipster-cool now rather than old and lame, and finally there are dedicated schools and organizations, whereas before there weren't or going further back actual beatings and disciplinary action for speaking the language. Not to veer off thread but I can see why Quebec is very careful about that, sure its mostly politics and bullshit but at the heart of it, keep in mind 150 years ago there were more Gaelic speakers than French in Canada.

>Is this some schizo theory or a scientific fact?
schizo. gauls, britons, and western germanics are all the same people essentially.

Attached: 1649224771087.jpg (2807x1935, 1.12M)

There was never the death penalty for speaking Irish.

was hoping to find a thread on celt culture... hijacked by glowies pushing another meme narrative.. what a shame.