How can boomers see this and still be jewlovers

look at this shit, how in the world can anyone, even a half-wit boomer see the things kikes say and still suck their cock?

Attached: photo_2022-08-17_10-30-26.jpg (720x935, 76.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sefaria.org/Yevamot.98a?lang=bi
smithsonianmag.com/history/how-nazi-normalized-anti-semitism-appealing-children-180959539/
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.54b.21?lang=bi
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.58b.15?lang=bi
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.58b.19?lang=bi
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.57a.16?lang=bi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Show me nigger. I can't find shit.
sefaria.org/Yevamot.98a?lang=bi

most people dont actually think, they just do. they are automatons that literally cannot conceive of people wanting to harm them in non physical ways. life is purely going through the motions for them.

I think it is best to try to understand why Hitler was so successful in getting people against the jew, but i am not that kind of smart

Because they also see this, lurk more

Attached: 20220813_103712.jpg (921x1931, 371.86K)

because they turn to their precious JEws and ask them is it true? and get 1 of 2 answers.
"No"
or "you're antimsemitic for asking."

based

this. i want to send these quotes to a jew but i will look like a retard if they are false

smithsonianmag.com/history/how-nazi-normalized-anti-semitism-appealing-children-180959539/
who gives a shit about the boomers groom the children into being antikike young

And the ironic thing is the present day "jews" arent really jews, they’re either knowingly or unknowingly larping as such

Attached: 6dcw9t.jpg (1302x500, 153.38K)

>Young people, enjoy your youth. Be happy while you are still young. Do what you want to do, and follow your heart's desire. But remember that God is going to judge you for whatever you do.

Divide and conquer libtard shill.
Still voting Trump.
You will never be American.
Israelis are way more based than you.

Boomers do not have agency

>Israelis are way more based
Only some

Attached: 04push.600.jpg (600x300, 44.46K)

Jews don't need to be 'for Jesus' since they have salvation through blood.

Whites are the real jews and we need Christ now more than ever

>Therefore, just as one who engages in intercourse actively is not liable if he is less than nine years old, as the intercourse of such a child does not have the halakhic status of intercourse, so too, if a child who is less than nine years old engages in homosexual intercourse passively, the one who engages in intercourse with him is not liable.
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.54b.21?lang=bi

>Whites are the real jew
no your not

Attached: christidentitybtfo.png (1080x810, 1.2M)

a) will he stop being a kike if you send him something from the talmud?
b) will he change his view of goyim?

Larp more, Larpagan

>literally sourcing an anti-semitic source
This post glows
LETS GO BRANDON

>Rava says: Is there any action for which a Jew is not deemed liable, but a gentile is deemed liable for performing it? A Jew is not liable for engaging in anal intercourse with his wife.

Fucking kek

Boomers were programmed. Their virus cannot be removed. Even some Gen x is a lost cause.

sefardia is not anti semetic its a website for us jews to have free access to our literature the issue is he is takeing shit out of context

i think your allowed to stick it in any orifice you just cant coom any were but the pussy

>Rabbi Ḥanina says: A gentile who struck a Jew is liable to receive the death penalty, as it is stated when Moses saw an Egyptian striking a Hebrew: “And he turned this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he struck the Egyptian and hid him in the sand”

>And Rabbi Ḥanina says: One who slaps the cheek of a Jew is considered as though he slapped the cheek of the Divine Presence; as it is stated: “It is a snare [mokesh] for a man to rashly say [yala]: Holy” (Proverbs 20:25). The verse is interpreted homiletically to mean: One who strikes [nokesh] a Jew is considered as though he hurt the cheek [lo’a] of the Holy One.
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.58b.19?lang=bi

Yes we are, the present day jews are edomitic khazars who are larping as jews, they’re only white looking because they stole our genes as well

>Implying Jews will post truth to the goyim
Are you retarded? You realize that letting a goy read the Talmud is literally punishable by death in Judaism?

>hello fellow jews
Fuck off libtard

>edomitic
edom is christ dom and i can prove im not a khazer with genetics

Attached: page.jpg (2448x3264, 2.37M)

>With regard to bloodshed, if a gentile murders another gentile, or a gentile murders a Jew, he is liable. If a Jew murders a gentile, he is exempt. Evidently, the term liable is used in the baraita.
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.57a.16?lang=bi

The edomitic khazars are larping as jews, larpagans are an unfortunate side effect of their satanic agenda