Typesetting my book in Latex

Hello, are you still out there? I wrote this book and someone offered to make it more readable in another thread. Mods, please leave this up for at least a little bit.

For the record, I have multiple white children with my wife and work full time. It was already really hard for me to write this book. But I did it for my bros, because you guys are the only real friends or family I ever had.

I'm willing to pay a small amount, like 20 bucks anonymously if someone can help me get my book into an epub format. There's a Japanese guy on here that wanted it.

If you see this, email me at [email protected]

I do have access to the original 435 page Word document still.

Please don't delete this thread right away. Here's the book:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Thanks, bros

Attached: 20220726_132004.jpg (956x835, 99.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

convertio.co/epub-pdf/
lukesmith.xyz/contact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop doxxing yourself moron, you're underestimating the malice of the people reading this

Also, I don't even know what it means to "typeset a book in Latex". I'm pretty good with tech, but not so much the newer formats. I'm just a word and pdf kind of guy, it's all I know. What does this mean, bros?

Bruh I went to great lengths to stay anonymous. Don't worry. Actually the government did kill my two dogs and drug me with LSD for writing this so maybe you have a point.

Still, I will NOT live in fear of the fake jew Synagogue of Satan. Fuck them

You do understand that, to a normal person, you sound like an absolute lunatic when you accuse the government of killing your dogs and dosing you with KSS

LSD*

>open google
>search pdf to epub converter
>???
>success

Yes, fully. But they both got killed inside my house while I was gone within 2 months of publishing this book online and I don't know what else could explain it.

And I know I was drugged. It's cool if you call me a schizo, I embrace it. I just wanted help with my book.

>Get my book in epub format
My dude you can just download Calibre, import it as a Word document or whatever, and convert it to epub/mobi. It'll let you set a cover and all the metadata and shit

This was first: convertio.co/epub-pdf/

Well shoot, I feel stupid now. Thanks, bros. You guys have any idea what it means to "typeset a book in Latex"?

LaTeX is hardly a new format...

I'm not gonna take your money, but there are numerous online converters out there for free,just type pdf to [whatever amazon uses for ebooks] into google.
Godspeed.

Any chance I can get a QRD?

afaik latex is kind of like microsoft word but it lets you have more control of the format and is often used for creating scientific documents because it can create formulas etc. I doubt you need to bother with it if you're just writing a book/some text

LaTeX is a markup language for turbonerds that take typography extremely seriously. Don't worry about it. If that user does end up doing it then it'll probably look nice but it's not necessary. I read shitty Japanese webnovels and I convert them to epub from Word with Calibre all the time, works fine and looks good if you do it right

Depends on who you ask, but it's a industry standard typesetting program for typesetting books. According to people who actually give a shit programs like word do terrible things to document typesetting. But if you either aren't enough of a autistic fuck to know how to use it already or have a compelling reason to learn it right now just forget you have ever heard of it and use word like a normal person

Essentially what this guy said

>gmail
>anonymous
You are stupid.

Thank you!

Hm, interesting, thanks for the info

Damn, I wish I could find that guy. It sounds really cool like it would take my book to the next level. Thanks for your answer, user.

Wow, I never knew about that. Thank you for posting in my thread

Just in case Latexanon sees this, my email is [email protected], its all anonymous.
You guys are good frens to me. For the record I've been on Any Forums since 2006 and have contributed my fair share, my wife's even posted tits for you guys here. No I won't post them again because I don't want them linked to the book, it has to be anonymous.

I know the government can still track me but I'm just worried about the average person. Gmail is anonymous enough

here is the guy you want to talk to
lukesmith.xyz/contact/

Really? I'll email this person but he says he doesn't post on Any Forums?

Still, worth a shot. Thanks for the help, croatianon. I appreciate you.

hi user the title of your book sounds very interesting, its a topic I explore in my pwn brain but dont have the skill to articulate in a 400 page book.
I will read it but I willl also help you if you wish. I need to go out now but will send you a note from a proton mail address and c if I cant assist.

Just don't mention Any Forums or talk in memes. This professional linguist has his own website where he sells old books he typesets himself in LaTEX. He might agree to typeset your book if it's interesting. I think he's from Georgia/Florida somewhere.

Sounds good fren. Thank you.

Got it. Sent an email.