To understand the feeble mind of a polack, you must first understand the history of the polack...

To understand the feeble mind of a polack, you must first understand the history of the polack. The polack has submitted to all invaders that ever came to his land. Whether it be Germans, Austrians, Swedes, Russians, Mongols, Turks and the list goes on and on. The polack is a conquered race and lives in perpetual seethe and butthurt over his shortcomings as a people in ancient and recent history.

Attached: Polack.webm (640x640, 2.7M)

Ok Austria, one of your leaders submitted to his own gun, just after helping jews migrate to Israel.

is that a roach farm?

Based Austrian painter

kek looks like austrian vpn dont have money to pay up bills
how much rubel do you need?
maybe we can crowdfund it?

>omg no you can't just tell your jews to fuck off and have some of them end up in British Palestine while explicitly opposing the creation of a jewish state
hello newfaggot, I bet it was surprising to learn Hitler didn't personally strangle every jew in the streets, sadly you seem to have fallen for literal propaganda that trying to get the jews to leave your country is a bad thing

Attached: 1504658591515.jpg (1680x1050, 273.68K)

More like an infested septic tank. Fucking horrible job.

the jew fears the polish roach farmer

I find it hilarious how they are literally rooting for the same ukraninans that killed millions of polacks, can you imagine a bigger cuck?

its not even from poland its just troll from olgino working after hours

I didn’t know Euros had big American cockroaches. Are you sure this is Poland?

battered polack syndrome

is she ok?

At this point every single neighbour either hates them or invaded them. They have no “good guys” to root for, only some lesser evil to pick

The American cockroach at this point has spread everywhere

Sewer manhole those roaches infest them

proofs? Looks like polack to me

I want to agree with you however they are homogenous and a very old country.

>olgino
sup liberashka
you just blew your cover retard, kek

Attached: chink-kid-smokes.jpg (293x301, 11.19K)

Yeah, that's why it's literally risen from nothing and is surpassing other countries that had 30 year head start because of communism.

The P*le meets the T*rk, the movie.

>spraying out a sewer
>no gas mask or even goggles

Attached: clown.png (686x526, 247.88K)

its some mexican, theres sanitary written on the manhole and you wont find such models in poland

Attached: sanitary.jpg (1224x2145, 403.06K)

the fuck are you on chink

>polack knows the exact type and make of manhole covers
Can't make this shit up.

Attached: Soy polack.jpg (541x500, 74.02K)

Why didn't be blast the sides before going in? The roaches would drop at the bottom.