The owner of a tomato farm and a cannery in Italy came laid out gas bills in July: fresh on the left...

The owner of a tomato farm and a cannery in Italy came laid out gas bills in July: fresh on the left, last year's on the right. Prices have increased 8 times.

Attached: photo_2022-08-20_00-38-32.jpg (700x964, 91.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LaFiammante/status/1559943353818570752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not my problem.

Lol, good. Fuck europoors

Countries that use decimal points for commas and commas for decimal points should be nuked into oblivion

Dat wordt het wel

Eat the meek

twitter.com/LaFiammante/status/1559943353818570752

Attached: 2598CDEE-BF0D-41D0-BD3A-653A26BCA58F.jpg (500x543, 37.19K)

pay your bill goyim

Europe will devolve from its current third world status to just abject fucking poverty by winter.

why he is gassing tomatoes? he just needs sun and co2 from air

Attached: EuropeSemen.jpg (200x237, 12.77K)

>i stand with Orckraine…ACK
HAHAHAHHA

At least you still have your "FREE" healthcare

>What is expensive energy? A canning company, in the middle of the countryside for the production of tomato preserves, explains it to us, the Fiammante di Buccino. Francesco Franzese, CEO of La Fiammante, writes two bills for July 2021 and July 2022 on his social profile, the first is 120 thousand euros, the second almost 1 million. While our politicians are fighting for a hot seat, entrepreneurs are left alone in the middle of the energy jungle - he writes with great bitterness - To work 15 days in July, I have to pay a gas bill of 978,000.00 compared to about 120,000 of the last year (for 20 days of work). Wasn't it better to go to the beach?

Worth it! At least it'll hurt Putkin and Ruskis

Is this a next bitcoin?

Attached: 13E430B3-1991-4DC2-8385-59C7A228548D.jpg (1600x1600, 198.73K)

>why he is gassing tomatoes?
I hope tomatoes is a new slur for jews

Attached: GunsNNazis.jpg (638x960, 61.82K)

Not Italian, but you have to understand their mentality. They’re very jealous and bitter people. Their country suffered major setbacks after getting their asses handed to them in WW2, their nation was in ruins after this and they were extremely poor and poverty fuelled, and so since then they’ve always been in the shadow of the other bigger and more influential western nations, like France, the UK and even their former allies the Germans. Not to mention the increasing influence of America and other nations of the world. Italy just became irrelevant. Even today they have slums in Italy still that are full of extreme poverty.

So after this, all they had left of influence was their food. It was the only thing they had left to be prideful of and so they can’t stand to see other nations take what they see as theirs and change it or make it better. They’re hanging into their last shred of dignity and relevance by playing ignorant, shouting and screaming if someone dares to cook “their” food. Of course the reality being it isn’t their food anymore and that Italian food in Italy has gone backwards, suffering from their years of poverty and that the evolution of their food has continued in much richer nations, America for instance has way better Italian food nowadays than Italy. You can also find better Italian food in France, which is the thing they hate the most. The fact that French food became the dominant force in gastronomy really gets to them. It’s sad, but that’s how it is.

Europe becoming poor will surely help Ukraine, 11D chess here from EU, i kneel

Attached: 1309980607695.gif (359x290, 1.82M)

retards probably shouldn’t have sanctioned themselves out of energy.

Nice edit of the original with thr baby formula. C O P E