High Fantasy is unintentionally written for White people only

Good evening. For the last several months I have been running an experiment on my coworkers, 3 of whom are White and 24 of whom are Mexican or black. My experiment has been whether or not non-White people enjoy High Fantasy, and the test was pretty simple: watch the Lord of the Rings movies and tell me what you think. None of my coworkers had seen the movies, and I found the reactions interesting. When I had my White friends watch the movies, their responses were, in summary, as follows
>wow those movies were amazing
>how were they able to film like that
>Aragorn being with Boromir as Boromir died was incredibly tragic yet beautiful
>Boromir calling Aragorn his King was equally tragic but beautiful
>that fat hobbit was incredibly well written and acted
>I like it when overwhelming odds are overcome by tiny victories
>the Hobbits were supposed to represent simple English farmers, right?
>Gandalf is cool
>the Nazgul are cool
>I like it when I can apply themes from good movies to my life. The Ring can be any major obstacle that I need to overcome
And so on and so forth along those lines. The White coworkers thought they were simply good movies with a good narrative. When I asked my non-White coworkers what they thought, two or three gave up before they reached Rivendell, one or two didn't have the desire to watch TT or RotK. The others responses were, in summary:
>Gandalf was a groomer
>why didn't they fly the eagles to the volcano
>the graphics were shit
>Frodo pronounced like Eragon) gave me gay vibes with that one guy (Gollum)
>that one white wizard's name (Saruman) and Sauron sound too much alike
>there's no way they could have actually done that
>user, you said there was like a deep narrative to the movies, all I got was just another war movie
(One of them literally said that)
>Arwen was hot
>that blonde girl (Eowyn) was hot
And a bunch of other entirely disinterested responses. Is High Fantasy only for White people, even unintentionally?

Attached: 1660880002433901.jpg (607x999, 181.72K)

This is too much to read

LOTR is written by a literal anglo snob what do you expext? If niggers were capable to write a fantasy of value it would be Afrocentric obviosly

>flag

>Anglo snob
It’s great being blessed WASP
Imagine not being white, now imagine not being the best kind of white
>flag

Great, I agree with your thesis. Good test. Now do American Psycho

Lol “High fantasy”
What a fag.

>1pbtid
You’re the fag
LOTR being blacked used to be a joke. Them actually doing it reveals meme magic or something or other

>why didn't they fly the eagles to the volcano
kek

>trying to psyop based White gentiles into consuming jewish media again
fuck off

Tolkien explicitly stated that he wanted to write a fantasy for the ENGLISH.
It is not unintentionally written for white people, it is specifically written for ENGLISH people you stupid fucking burger.
You're able to appreciate it because the values you hold dear were given to you by us. The good ones anyway. You also got some shit ones from the French.

>Is High Fantasy only for White people, even unintentionally?
Basically to any people that had military history similar to medieval Europe, to which High Fantasy is absolutely indebted.

Dark Souls is the only fantasy I'm interested in and it's all based on European Christian stuff. It's beautiful.

The eagles were too busy not giving a shit, and not having to give a shit, because they're giant fucking eagles.

It's based on Berzerk.

The whole greatness is that it's written like an epos. Any questions that you may ask are answered by the fact that it's just an in the setting legend

>Lord of the Rings is based on military history
You fucking Brazilian
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D
Go farm some gold on a WoW private server.

FUBU mother fucker but the white version. Minorities wont get it.
Its simply the best literature of the 20th century. Why would they get it?

Berzerk pulls from Christian theology doesn’t it? It’s full circle

LOTR is political because media controls the current of culture. It’s no secret Hollywood captured the American imagination, and in turn it’s culture.
Also no secret juden own 90% of Hollywood.

Science fiction is (was, because everything good is now past tense) the superior genre. So many great writers using their talent to experiment in philosophy and politics. The golden age of science fiction writing will never be forgotten, very engaging and though provoking stuff.

When I was younger I got told by a scot the story of Tolkien and his son. Made me really enjoy the films. Did you read the books? You sure do love LOTR I’d read your opinion on it user

Russbro, I'm sorry you have to read the inane ramblings of Americans, but it's good for you. It's good for you to understand that this is the actual mental activity level of people in the West.

They had no idea how powerful a truly faithful adaptation of Tolkien's epic would be.
That's why they're working feverishly to undo what they unintentionally allowed to happen.

She was attractive in the highest sense, though.

Attached: 1645582232575.jpg (1200x800, 102.88K)

Of course its bait

But for the good of the board I'm going to answer to your post user.
>Gandalf was a groomer
?????
>Muh Birds
The eagle represent nature, and everything that it noble and great in it. But ''nature'' and animals in general are creationaly inferior to humans and you cannot expect them to replace them. Its a ''You cant expect God to do all of the work'' kind of reasoning.
>the graphics were shit
A matter of taste I guess but it is fair.
>Frodo pronounced like Eragon) gave me gay vibes with that one guy (Gollum)
?????
>that one white wizard's name (Saruman) and Sauron sound too much alike
Ok, this may be confusing to some people
>there's no way they could have actually done that
Thats the whole point of the movie.
>user, you said there was like a deep narrative to the movies, all I got was just another war movie
Thats fair, The movies didnt portray the themes of the LotR as well as in the book.
>Arwen was hot
Ok
Ok

I remember seeing the blacked versions of movie posters here like 6 years ago and I thought it was a joke. Little did I know everyone was looking into a crystal ball at home seeing the future through their memes

I read the books when I was in my teens, they're good but Tolkien's writing style is a little plodding.
That's partially the reason RotK's ending feels like it goes on forever.