Portland bros, we are winning

Portland bros, we are winning.

katu.com/news/local/portland-mayor-expands-homeless-camping-ban-to-include-walking-routes-to-schools-high-crash-corridor-oregon-school-k-12-camp-tent-walk-clean-up

Attached: 325ECFD0-5A8E-4C23-98D3-AC11091CBEB1.jpg (828x1172, 862.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t44bHyAT9q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>requiring bans on such things in the first place
Yeah sure, that sounds like winning.

This, Portland deserves it though

>camping

10 years ago, Portland had like the highest quality of life in the entire country.

>land of the free
LMAO

Attached: 1660925008021426.jpg (960x896, 49.55K)

that's probably why the homeless moved there.

Attached: caFWGkc-kUUAIPj1Q.jpg (680x510, 63.31K)

so glad that i pay 40% of my income to a state and country that do everything they can to make life worse.
>10% state tax portland
>arts tax
>bike tax
>gas tax
>trimet tax
>homeless help tax
>defund the police tax
>property tax raised by whatever the hell % they decide that year, irrespective of the 3% cap they imposed years ago that they just ignore
make more than 8k/yr in portland and you're in the highest possible tax bracket. And what do you get for all the taxes in portland that have the politicians bragging about how they have the biggest budget in history for the city of portland?
>no police
>highest murder rate
>highest traffic accident rate
>most unsafe city to drive in
>drunk drivers everywhere
>high drivers everywhere
>all manner of criminals and pedos and meth heads and crazies are released immediately if they are even arrested at all
>bums smash people with rocks and get charged with nothing
>stores and businesses get burned down broken into and looted regularly with no consequence
>BUT OMG NO SALES TAX GUIS

They moved there because they decriminalized all drugs. But Portlanders are the most deserving of the hell they created for themselves more than anyone else, even Californians.

Why do you still live there?

Portland drivers are the biggest fucking cocksucking cotton picking fudge packing degenerates out there.

They all need to be lined up.

THEY'RE ALL DRUNK, DRUGGED OR SPACED OUT ALL OF EM. FUCKING ANIMALS!

Just nuke Portland

Now accuse him of racism, privilege and whatever other buzzwords they love and watch him cope

Also,
>bike tax
Do Portlanders really?

pretty soon they're going to tax you if your bike isn't converted to an electric bike, even though a bike uses fucking peddles and exercise power to move.

im gonna move to idaho or montana or wyoming. PNW is just so damn beautiful as far as nature goes.

stupid fucking retards in portland STILL want more taxes because they think if they just keep giving all their money to the state government, some how things will eventually have to get better. We had a few hundred million generated by a "revitalize portland schools" tax which were supposed to be used to earthquake proof the schools, and fix the lead in the drinking water. Not a single fucking school had a single dollar spent on it. The money just "disappeared omg where did it go"

Portland is batshit insane

youtube.com/watch?v=t44bHyAT9q4

I know a communist pseud that moved to Portland specifically to be closer to his leftist degenerate fag brethren. I've cut contact with him now, but his updates on living there before I did were always hilarious. Homeless people threatening him with knives on the train, homeless people throwing things through the window of where he worked, nearly getting run over on his bike constantly, expensive with no real economy ect. I think he even lives a little outside of Portland, Cedar Hills or something. But I always enjoyed listening to him moving to a place where everyone's just as self-involved and sanctimonious as he is, and he fucking hated it LMAOO.

wow this is literally fascism

You forgot the schools.

Attached: oregon.jpg (819x788, 131.74K)