Will you eat bugs? If not, how are you going to resist it?

Will you eat bugs? If not, how are you going to resist it?

Attached: photo_2022-08-18_17-12-26.jpg (960x1280, 260.1K)

>Bugs don't need much room, so we have more land for the growing population
I hate these jews so fucking much, treating us like cattle...

>It's cool to try new things

why are you so antisemtic, trying to force me to eat bugs when they are clearly not kosher

Plenty of meat if you know where to look, ground hogs, racooons, possums, long pig, it all tastes good when made into chili.

by hunting and eating politicians and government workers

Attached: Ehxt0wvU0AAkVxT.jpg (680x570, 64.5K)

>entomophagist

> 1. Everyone's doing it!
Because they live in 3rd world countries and have no other choice

> 2. You can propagandize others into eating them!
I don't have to eat bugs to do that. How many of the elite behind the bug diet psyop are eating bugs themselves?

> 3. They're tasty!
My current protein sources are tasty.

> 4. No food borne illness!
Food borne illness is a 3rd world problem. Do they know how many diseases are propagated by insects?

> 5. They don't have to look like bugs!
So?

> 6. They have protein!
So does chicken, beef, and pork. What's the yield after factoring in for most of the bug being chitin?

> 7. Muh climate change
Not real.

> 8. They're cheap!
Wheat and rice are cheap too.

> 9. It's edgy!
Appeal to popularity. Strap on your fanny pack and go ride your fixie in traffic, faggot. You're still not cool, by the way.

> 10. It makes you skinny!
Malnutrition tends to do that

Attached: 20220819_131606_0.jpg (768x1024, 104.87K)

> long pig

For those who don't know, that is a slang term for HUMAN FLESH.

LOL! good one user, slipping that in there.

This isn’t real

>reason number is that there are 10 reasons

Auuuwwwghhhh duuude bugs are DELICIOUS

The shotgun fallacy, where none of the reasons is particularly good, but maybe lots of them at once will blind you to that fact.

which section of babylonian talmud tells how to defeating requirement for bug eating?

Sure I will if they come in forms that are both palatable and healthy.

The instant rejection of the idea is one of the best way to tell who is a low IQ ideologue who has their views fed to them.

Attached: 1631906615225m.jpg (1024x945, 89.37K)

Eat bugs? - no that is retarded. We didnt evolve to this stage eating bugs. We dont know the long term effect. Lookup what happens when cows eat stuff they are not supposed to eat naturally.

Overpopulation? Bullshit - that will level off when you get Pajeets to a modern stage of development. They have the capacity for it. Africa however does not have the capacity for it - but African population is a non-problem... just let em starve like they always do. Natural population control.

Environment ? Sustainable? Nothing mass produced is ever environmentally friendly. If you wanna fix the environment problem we would be building Nuclear power plants everywhere and researching Thermonuclear like crazy. Instead we got what? The french and russians doing a few experiments every 10-12 years? You can build CO2 atmospheric extractors everywhere if you had a clean near inexhaustible source of electricity + more recycling machinery etc. I call bullshit on the environment point.

In short - Fuck bugs and the room temp IQ morons that plan this shit. History teaches that "Wise" leaders with BIG PLANS for mankind tend to fuck up catastrophically.

Bugz.... lol

Its real faggot - do some googling. (You can trust Google's sanitized curated Lefty result)

>Ten reasons to X
>One of said reasons is the list itself
I can't be the only autist seething over this

>identify as jewish
>religion forbids eating bugs
>success

>Will you eat bugs? If not, how are you going to resist it?
ill cook and serve it at my kosher halal söy slop restaurant

Attached: 1644603990171.png (550x550, 101.14K)

based memeflag

Literally none of these 10 is logically coherent