Lockdown effects feared to be killing more people than Covid - Telegraph

lol. lmao even

Attached: vaxniggers2.png (1089x764, 139.07K)

chortle

The lockdowns have had absolutely no effect on me whatsoever, lmao. Its was hilarious watching normies flip out being locked away at home. It had absolutely no impact on me whatsoever.

people are dying NOW from lockdowns that happenned past year
their shutzpah is retarded

just an unexplained mistery. get vaxxed.

leeel

6 million deaths "with covid" worldwide
15 million excess deaths during the pandemic period
That means there are nine million unexplained excess deaths that don't even match the low standard of "with covid". Something out there is 1.5x as deadly as "with covid" and almost everyone has been silent about it. Now a few outlets are finally starting to notice so expect the story to grow as there's less fear of being cancelled for speaking up against the narrative.

>Now a few outlets are finally starting to notice so expect the story to grow as there's less fear of being cancelled for speaking up against the narrative.

eh, i think theyre preparing the hordes of twatter thrash for the propaganda/coverup of these deaths
get ready for a barrage of
>its unexplained, chud!
>cnn told me to tell you

GET PFUCKED VAXXIES

Red deer strikes

Attached: 0A1F95DF-4CBD-40FD-A9ED-4F5F3B116661.jpg (960x1440, 211.55K)

still not getting the vax

This from summer penis and winter vagina combining into fall phalloplasty.

One hundred percent safe and effective, just get the Vax, or die.

>Any Forums then
>fucking jews and globalists stealing my freedoms with lockdowns for a fucking made up flu
>Any Forums now
>please lock me up again daddy
what happened?

>shutzpah
use English rabbi

its shutzpah.
ill call it by its name.
feel free to google the term.

american reading comprehension?

Excellent post

Sorry levi we don’t use hebrew here

Stats Canada knew this for awhile now. Early 2021, they released stats for 2020 showing that excess deaths were up, but that the majority of them were not even due to covid. This was also before the vaccine, so the deaths can't be blamed on that either.

It's crazy to me that it's been more than a year since that report was released, and nothing was said about it.

Check the archives
I said it 2 or 3 years ago
Lockdowns were designed to kill people with blood clots causing "stroke, heat attack, and pulmonary embolisms" might be in different order.
I've used the term "boomercaust"

>we
lmao

i believe you said so, but i dont think thats the reason for the deaths