Trudeau doubles down

Clearly they must have the best interests for Canada, stop with the misinformation guys!!!

Attached: FajUdNBXgAEeRZ0.jpg (1500x1500, 406.76K)

He's clearly trying to induce a great reset style food shortage. Stock up now, could be a long winter.

Yup, its gonna be tough this decade, never let your spirit break. Our enemies will fail and suffer in hell for eternity.

Attached: 1660827379626526.jpg (507x678, 64.81K)

Yes because a foreign, unelected think tank consortium of jewish novelists, larping as "economists," biologists, virologists and now farmers apparently- know more about the agricultural industry than those companies who are directly involved, staked and self-motivated to improve their own production/efficiency. It's almost as if farmers are already investing millions of dollars in research and development to reduce waste emissions. It's almost as if everything always works better without government intervening. It's almost as if the government wants us to die...

It's all so tiresome seeing these fags pat themselves on the back and gaslight all the people who can't see what going on cuz muh "misinformation" and "right wing opinons" Like ffs do you really wanna be a slave so bad

Attached: 1647976343984.jpg (1080x1248, 96.87K)

I was reading Mao's great famine and found things to be very relevant to what's happening right now. check pic related
>inb4 I get called a boomer fag
Yes I know, its not communism thats attacking us, but it is a form of tyranny coming from the elites and they know what they are emulating

Attached: GreatLeap.png (697x130, 42.19K)

Klaus has a bust of LENIN in his office.

less fertilizer means less food to tax.

only an insane government would do this.

Attached: httruea-removebg-preview.png (500x500, 171.88K)

Checked.
They're gonna be real upset when they realize that WE will not let them seize our means of production.
He's been insane since day one, his true colours have been shown but Canadians live in cold contentment of the situation all the time, I used to be like that too.

Attached: 1660829835168762.png (2550x1650, 1.44M)

The whole liberal government is guilty of treason and money laundering. I predict we will see massive resignations soon like in the UK.

You mis-spelled goys.

This, his entire government should be considered as traitors and treated as such.

anytime they say, "misinformation" it means they're lying and know they've been caught.

I hope your right just for the sake of having them gone
Pretty much

Attached: 1660705200065539.png (523x680, 341.02K)

100% A people don't realize farmers already use the minimal amount of fertilizer necessary, because they have to pay for it. A local farmer tried a 10% decrease and the effect on his crop yield was enormous, yet liberals want to go with the 30% that they arbitrarily pulled out of their asses.

Nothing will happen, Canadians are all asleep. Alberta won't do shit either, no one has the balls to do anything. Just go stateside.

dude it's just misinformation lmao

Trudeau, every member of his political party & every employee of the CBC should be whipped through the streets naked, nailed upside down to doors and flayed alive.

Absolutely

Bump

Don't need fert shortage, the jews are using the weather to wreck crops.
>its the jews

Klaus penetrated the cabinet.

Attached: penetrate.jpg (480x420, 34.02K)