How do we get North Korea to denuclearize?

How do we get North Korea to denuclearize?

nbcnews.com/news/world/north-korea-kim-jong-un-kim-yo-jong-south-korea-president-shut-mouth-rcna43898

Attached: kim yo jong.png (977x868, 1.05M)

Why do we need to get them to denuclearize?

We should send all those tributes that were made of kimmies sister right through to the door of her office.

That should be fun.

So the jews can shove niggers into their country and flood them with homosexual/transgender propaganda, that way they can learn to love "democracy" with semitic characteristics.

Airdrop trannies to turn their children gay

they never will

gaddafi denuclearized, see what happened

Ugly gook bitch inshallah brave mujahideen liberate north korea in revenge of the filth.

If you can have them then they can have them. It's only fair. Unless you don't want to play fair? You're not a big meanie, are you?

Iraq:
> De-Nuclearized
> Got FUCKED By Uncle Sam
Libya:
> De-Nuclearized
> Got FUCKED By Uncle Sam
Syria:
> De-Nuclearized
> Got FUCKED HARD By Uncle Sam
Ukraine:
> De-Nuclearized
> IS getting FUCKED By Uncle Yeltsin
Notice a pattern here user? Tell me, why ISN'T N. Korea "De-Nuclearizing"?

not gonna lie... would do her!

>denuclearize
Why should they give up their only leverage?

See my post here user:

Same here user. NGL.

do you want to find love in north korea?

Attached: 211.jpg (1024x683, 116.16K)

jesus christ coomers, do you EVER just shutup?
NPC level: MAX

Attached: 1659359805195.png (128x128, 32.1K)

>How do we get Best Korea to supernuclearize?
ftfy

The thing is, S.Korea should reunite/absorb N.Korea. BUT the truth is no one wants that to happen.
S.Korea would have to bear the burden of paying for literally everything, plus the abysmal difference in the standards of living between a (hypothethical) united korea. Not mentioning the massive migrations, house deficits, educational disparities, etc. And I'm not even going to mention what would happen to the NK obsolete weapons and nukes and to the literal commies in the gov. Should they be killed and communism prohibited by law? Should they be welcomed to SK society? Could they form a political party and get power in a peaceful way in a unified Korea? We both know, user, that could not happen.
Japan doesn't want them to reunite due economical rivalries, since a united Korea could easily get up to be the 3rd strongest economy behind the US and China.
China doesn't want them united, besides economic reasons, but also because NK is their mad dog, a puppet, a tool, it tells to the US "you need me, to control this one here"
And the Russians, in a bad position as they are, would still be affected by economy, still want their warm water port, and would be affected by whatever war, humantiarian crisis, migration or whatever happens. They have their own shit to worry about, can't afford to be involved in more stuff, even if it's in their far east.

If it were to happen (denuclearization of NK or annexation by SK), the US + allies would have to use the jew method. Can't risk a war. So, years sending supplies to hidden groups, spread propaganda, force an internal strife and use that division to help the pro-reunification party. They can't openly intervene or attack since that is when nukes start blowing up.

cute

Attached: 305.jpg (1024x1280, 122.54K)

NK will never denuclearized. The US makes too much money selling weapons to SK. China wants a buffer

I was emphasizing how FUCKED each Country I've listed got due to "De-Nuclearizing"
There's a reason why N. Korea has Nukes - and you're not noticing the pattern... FAGGOT 8D

who's the bottom girl?

North Korea is the better Korea fuck the south.

Attached: 1234422251425.jpg (600x425, 47.89K)

Based the sk government is a bunch of cucks

why would we want to? We want them to nuke half of America for god's sake. Wake up faggot.

>The US makes too much money selling weapons to SK. China wants a buffer
Go home Xi, your drunk.

Attached: 11942097-11F0-47D0-A456-15983A325183.jpg (272x186, 17.72K)

Who cares they aren't going to do shit just leave them alone

Mommy

Just do as the Juche Dominatrix tells you to and all will be well.

Launching all their nukes at Israel would be a start.

We should leave Best Korea the hell alone.

Buy their bombs at a billion a peace . Too bad no one will trust the west after we stole random Russians shit because Putin hurt our feelings

I want to fuck that malnourished yellow. nuke the clown world. do it already

Attached: f23506021abd75a6.jpg (1510x1085, 270.55K)

>How do we get North Korea to denuclea-ack

Attached: Saint TD appears.webm (640x640, 818.18K)

Literally anyone sending an icbm towards tel-aviv would be appreciated at this point.

Fuck that, they need more.

Reminds me of Rome

So what is the chance that Best Korea puts the boots to South Korea? If a happening breaks out in Taiwan, can we expect a happening at the 38th parallel?

Attached: 1653252096425.jpg (1125x750, 200.4K)

Attached: beloved leader.gif (218x186, 433.69K)

Someone post the pic under her desk or whatever, waist-down.

Attached: north-korea-flag-anime.jpg (700x876, 153.32K)

Who simps for Putin. Oh right, shills.

Attached: C6BE8187-8B0E-47C1-8BEC-8582FB53B249.jpg (700x533, 106.19K)