Concert ban for Viennese because of dreadlocks

>The Viennese musician Mario Parizek wears dreadlocks and is therefore not allowed to perform in a Swiss bar. The reason: As a white man, he is adopting a foreign culture.

>It's not the first case: In March, the German singer Ronja Maltzahn was not allowed to appear at a "Fridays for Future" rally because of her hairstyle. "It's a strange feeling to be discriminated against because of your appearance," said the singer in the "Krone" interview at the time.

>Now it hits the Viennese musician. According to the "Neuer Zürcher Zeitung", his appearance at the Zurich Bar Gleis was planned months in advance. The cancellation came a few hours before the performance. Reason: "Discomfort from our fellow human beings," it says. The white musician wears dreadlocks and thus appropriates a foreign culture.

>"I got my dreads done when I was 13 because I grew up in a fairly right-wing village and I thought back then that I wanted to show these right-wing people that there were other people too," says the native Tyrolean.

>Estella Weiss-Krejci, lecturer at the Institute for Cultural and Social Anthropology at the University of Vienna, is familiar with the problem: “Yes, it is important to be culturally sensitive, but this sensitivity is being lost more and more. The rampant 'culture of rejection' fills me with growing unease. Who will be hit next? Nobody is safe anymore. I find the cultural police interference on the part of the organizers to be exaggerated.”

Attached: 1634270536725.jpg (799x789, 80.18K)

>The white musician wears dreadlocks and thus appropriates a foreign culture.
Thank you for this, americans.

>left eating itself
*farts*

Quick, someone build a time machine and tell the vikings to stop appropriating sub-Saharan culture!

Yuros insist they dont follow freedomlands trends than eat our slop like this. Cucked to all hell continent

vikings never wore dreads, retard

Nigerian slaves appropriated from other tribes. Didn't they go to war for less?

it's not

good argument, I'm convinced
*farts again*

Vikings famously combed their hair

Yea so I got memed on by the history channel. The point stands that Greeks did it before they were even introduced to sub-Saharan cultures.

yet you see sheboons all the time wearing blonde wigs with straightened hair

This is so retarded. Fuck America for bringing this shit here

I'm torn.

On the one hand, dreadlocks are disgusting. Everyone who has them should be executed. Also, any white person who tries to emulate any nonwhite culture is retarded. Why in the world would you ever choose to drive a '96 Honda Civic when you have a 2020 Ferrari? Not to mention every race that can grow dreads has had dreads at some point in history. Claiming dreadlocks are not white is retarded.

But on the other hand, not emulating a nonwhite culture out of deference to the nonwhites is ultimate cuckoldry.

Why can't we use dreadlocks but blax can use white-made instruments, musical theory developed by whites and clothes?

weve got an entire board dedicated to sensationalist outrage

How, precisely, did America do this again?

Woke bullshit like the idea of "cultural appropriation".
t. Burger

lmao basically "that guy uses nigger hair, ban him". Based switzerchuds.

>dreadlocks are disgusting
they look good on blacks

imagine getting dreads to protest against right wing people, and then getting denied into your own concert because far-left people think you're appropriating their culture, LOL you can't win with these freaks.

>white guy gets punished for larping as a nigger
Good, we need more of this.
They wore braids, not dreads. Huge difference.

Poor little niggerinos