You are God for 1 day

What would you do?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98.43K)

Attached: 66f623dc35c80dbf8901b40cb0410278.jpg (724x724, 77.06K)

Return to monke

Show my face and eliminate other religions. Then demand and literally force angel boipuss

answer that microwaved burrito paradox

Wipe the entire universe and start over. Limit humans' free will so they cannot get to this point ever again.

making everybody autistic.
wonderful world

Make the world magic
Exile the reptilian demons that run this earth to Mars where they're from
Make race specific earth's for every race

kill the jews immediately it's the only problem

Purge

You're god though...ask yourself why you even need humans? Other than to watch them fuck and give yourself high fives when they believe you without ever seeing you.
t. spiritual chud

make myself God forever

Stay mad faggot

Put the anointed (those who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ) on a Mega Yacht (Ark 2.0) with only the based and pure animals, and flood the entire shit again. Big restart.

Attached: 634bnfdg.png (790x837, 67.39K)

boom the world has been saved

Create a new universe where I am god forever & move there.

Attached: 1653078719336.jpg (478x378, 26.53K)

eradicate satan and all his metaphysical infernal followers.
put a window to hell on earth, make it so that no matter where you are on the planet, you will see it if you look to the north, so it could never be hidden by lying governments. everyone would have to look into it at the age of 10, and know that if they don't do right, that's their destination.

humans still have free will, but they won't do bad things now that hell is a visible reality that they must face.

Destroy Belgium, PRC, Germany, Belgium, Canada, Belgium and Belgium again. Put all the kikes in an alternate dimension as an experiment to see if they can survive without something to parasitically attach to. Then make the perfect Asian gf for myself when I'm no longer God and also make myself Batman.

Attached: Gobydfh8edfg.png (500x520, 548.34K)

No more Jews, Israel becomes a monument to hatred
All women wear short skirts
Niggers gain self awareness and all commies become sentient piles of shit that cannot kill themselves

based

Immediately kill *everyone* that isn't white, then spend the rest of the day helping white people. I would also bring back dinosaurs in an otherwise empty Africa.

nah faggots still exist
Faggots are a bigger problem than Jews
Change my mind
Without faggots Jews would never have gotten all their power
Their strength is lies and deception and real men cannot be swayed by such means

nothing, keep these animals who auto call themselves "humans" in their third dimension prison and let them die buy themselves, I don't have to do anything with these subhumans, let them die and extinct, maybe they will learn. Fuck this failed experiment, this planet was a mistake.

We are God's children. He created us to face the evil that we now know since the Fall (the fruit of the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil), and to come back to Him despite the harrowing nature of Evil. This is why we are all sinners, and why forgiveness of sin is a gift already given, and to take it is to repent from sin in all its forms. God needs nothing, and His Word is Good.

I'd probably feel this way too if I lived in Mexico lol

women are no longer allowed to vote.

women aren't allowed to drive large vehicles.

women's rape claims will now be highly scrutinized and the burden of proof placed on them.

>Fuck this failed experiment, this planet was a mistake.

You sound suicidal. Are you a suicidal person?

oh because america and cucknada and europe are so good and everything is so fine there... fucking cucknadian your globohomo faggot country

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x434, 171.48K)

Create a different planet for myself.

Create a plague that actually kills some dumb motherfucking mask wearing assholes

No, I'm not a tranny.

Genociding all niggers, kikes, shitskins and subhumans. Create an castle and harem for myself afterwards.