Please y'all. Please get vaccinated

My mother died of covid 3 days ago. My Christian family was just like yours. We love Trump, God, and guns. We love the red white and blue. Our favorite artists are Ted Nugent and Kid Rock. We are just like you and thought covid was a hoax. But it’s not. My mother rejected the vaccine and she’s dead now. It’s real for me now.

I used to think the vaccine was a joke. I thought it was funny to reject the vaccine and trigger the liberals. But guys, It’s not funny anymore. People are dying when they don’t have to. For yourself and for your family, just please get the vax.

Nurses and doctors are hearing patients on their deathbeds say “Can I get the vax now?” but it’s too late as they are already dying. The families are saying “I wish I would have known. We should have gotten vaccinated.” People are begging for the vaccine on their death beds and all the doctors and the nurses can tell them is “I’m so sorry, but it’s too late.”

This is so sad. So much unnecessary death.

Please y’all. In Christ’s name, I ask you to get vaccinated. For yourself, for your family, and for this great nation that we all love.

Attached: 1627695417402.jpg (1185x1071, 611.14K)

>Hello fellow goyim

jesus christ, imagine having the strength of that hospital bed

Who gives a shit. Go fuck your father then.

She was so healthy and beautiful, truly sobering

lmao fat

Fake. Take your phony plandemic bullshit somewhere else.

Jew hands wrote that.

But anons, it’s true :O

Get vaxxed! And boosted! Y'all!

Attached: 1660477401994883.webm (540x960, 2.44M)

My christian family was just like yours.
Useless in the name of the Lord?

The one person I actually knew who died from Covid had been obese since high school. She was a heavy drinker, too. I mean, I can’t really blame her for the drinkin, all things considered. But my point is she weren’t exactly a portrait of perfect health before she got the coof.

whoever takes the mark of the beast the same shall drink the wine of wrath of god poured without mixture into the cup of his indignation.

wine is what jesus referred to his blood
and cup is what jesus poured into for his disiples so they can drink it. the simple explination for the wine of wrath referred in revelation is that your heart is prob gonna explode chud.

>My 800lb strife

My doggo died of monkeypox 3 days ago. My Christian family was just like yours. We love to fuck our dog in the ass. We loved to tickle his balls and fondle his anus. We love the red white and blue. His favorite treat was a big spicy Pizzle or a Milk Bone. We are just like you and decided that the stigma against gays was enough and that it was wrong to ask us to stop fucking each other and our children/pets. My doggo mysteriously got the pox and he's dead now. It's real for me now.

I used to think the monkey pox wasn't serious, that was like chicken pox. I thought it was just a rumor to scare me into not loving my doggo and ass play with strange men. For yourself and your community, please get the vax (don't you dare stop those orgies).

Vets and vet techs are hearing doggoes from their crates say "woof woof", but it's too late, they were raped by gay men and have the pox. The gays are saying "I wish I would have known, not that I would change my behavior in any way". Doggoes are begging not to be returned to their masters and we will not support their bigoted, hateful stigmatization of the gay population. Dogs are returned as soon as the lesions appear on the skin. We trust their owners will treat them appropriately.

This is so sad. The gays are being stigmatized and no one is doing anything to stop it.

Please y'all, in Harvey Milks name. I ask you to stop stigmatizing orgies and bestiality. For yourself, for your family, and most importantly, for your dog.
It's not strength user, it's the will to perservere. We are all like that hospital bed, and she is the big fat kike that's straining it to the max.

>My mother died of covid 3 days ago. My Christian family was just like yours. We love Trump, God, and guns. We love the red white and blue. Our favorite artists are Ted Nugent and Kid Rock. We are just like you and thought covid was a hoax. But it’s not. My mother rejected the vaccine and she’s dead now. It’s real for me now.

>I used to think the vaccine was a joke. I thought it was funny to reject the vaccine and trigger the liberals. But guys, It’s not funny anymore. People are dying when they don’t have to. For yourself and for your family, just please get the vax.

>Nurses and doctors are hearing patients on their deathbeds say “Can I get the vax now?” but it’s too late as they are already dying. The families are saying “I wish I would have known. We should have gotten vaccinated.” People are begging for the vaccine on their death beds and all the doctors and the nurses can tell them is “I’m so sorry, but it’s too late.”

>This is so sad. So much unnecessary death.

>Please y’all. In Christ’s name, I ask you to get vaccinated. For yourself, for your family, and for this great nation that we all love.

Attached: 4811A686-8330-402D-A220-8517B450F3DB.jpg (754x585, 232.6K)

Man I remember when half of the catalog were threads like this.

Attached: 1626987423542.jpg (1000x800, 116.03K)

does this grift actually work?

now this is shit posting!

Attached: podracing[1].jpg (1000x563, 86.53K)

Thank you OP. I was hesitant at first but after seeing what Covid 19 did to this perfectly healthy woman I’ve decided to go get the vaccine.
OP is not a total faggot

Kek

>comic sans
ya uncultured swine

Oh be quiet. OP is opening their heart. I can feel their love. I’m going to get vaxxed tomorrow.

Jesus Christ, what a colossal faggot. This has to be a parody.

>Ted Nugent and Kid Rock
hmm.....sympathy dropped

It's legit and worse with audio.

>reddit spacing
>CNN as source
0/10 lurk moar

Thanks for your post. Because of your faggotry, my undying devotion to staying pureblood has only been reinforced.

>Our favorite artists are Ted Nugent and Kid Rock
god, could you larp some more, jewboy?

So sad. And she was living a top tier healthy lifestyle, as the picture also shows. Whyyy.. Just WHYYY?