Gaslighting

I think Joe Biden is gaslighting American saying if you make under ,$400,000 a year you won't pay any more tax. Only the 1% and above make more than $400,000. I think this is a demoralization campaign and their way of calling us losers because we don't make $400,000.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-134015.png (2048x1197, 539.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/08/15/inflation-reduction-act-will-cost-middle-class-20b-cbo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OMG ALL THESE GASLIGHTERS ARE GASLIGHTING ME, IM GASLIT!!!

Attached: 7a1.png (640x730, 202.66K)

Here come the middle class audits. The IRS isn't going to go after the elites with their lawyers behind them, they are going after middle class who have no choice but to give in and pay what the IRS says they owe. Democrats fucked the middle class

A gaslight just flew over my house!

Democrats realized a long time ago that they can literally say whatever they want and their voters will eat it up.

87k IRS agents trained to kill ate not going to be knocking on any billionares, but you will be getting shot for that car you brought for 601 dollar

this is so easily deboonked
>make $600 on any ecommerce platform
>receive a 1099 so you can pay taxes

America, land of the relatively inexpensive.

still not getting the vax

similar to a retard being wrangled, you can kick and scream and dig in your heels but eventually we will drag you into the chuck e. cheese because we know once you are there you will have a good time

400k isn't even a lot. That means they're taxing small business owners who create more jobs and pay better than S&P 500, S&P 1500, ect.

Attached: 1660924749540811.webm (594x496, 527.48K)

Almost all of the taxes are paid by the super rich so what is the point of this exactly the amount of money spent wont even cover what they find.

It's a long play for taxes on the middle and lower classes. With inflation going the way it has been, in 10-15 years $400k/year will be what $75k/year is today.

They wont be changing that $400k threshold, they will just come up with some new tax for people making over $2 mil/year

Attached: Fear Factor.png (324x420, 101.68K)

they could have framed this differently they could have said for Americans who make over 400,000 a year you're going to have to pay a little bit more in taxes. Instead I see this as a way to shame Americans. I'm not worried about the new 87,000 IRS agents, the middle class have been cheating on their taxes, and they should pay more then they're already paying because the amount they paid was false. My brothers are contractor and he does a lot of jobs for cash that he doesn't claim on his taxes. Call it money laundering whatever you want, he fucks the government. He's also a trump supporter, he didn't even support his own brother running for president of the United States, it's his choice to do that, it's my choice to out him for his criminal tax evasion on a public forum.

Attached: 1600193232926.jpg (1237x928, 253.46K)

chuck e cheese became a nigger daycare about 10 years ago. chuck e cheese has never lived up to the rep that showbiz earned

Like half the small business owners in the country make $400,000 a year, they just invest it back into their businesses instead of hording it, that's how successful businesses grow, in fact, no one hordes wealth like leftists think, it's all tied up in assets, no one has a billion dollars in their bank account.

I don't think you understand just how much money $400,000 actually is.

For a full time job, 40 hours a week, no benefits, no bonuses, no commissions, or any other perks - just a straight wage - that annual salary works out to $192.31/hour.

The minimum wage here is $15/hour. That is almost 13x more than any unskilled or entry level position.

Nobody here makes that kind of money that isn't extremely specialized in some form or another. Like specialty doctors. One of a kind lawyers. The owner of a business. Some trust fund brat with so much money their money earns money. That's about it.

35,000,000 million Canadians and probably only 3,500 in the whole country make that much.

The richest person I am personally aware of runs an entire machining plant that manufactures car parts and he makes $87/hr with 30 years experience, two degrees, and half a dozen professional designations (the letters and titles after your name in a formal letter).

$400,000 is "I buy an extra house every year, rent out every room at the market cost of a whole apartment each to a bunch of university students and every six months of that I mortgage a new house and repeat the process" kind of money.

that wouldn't stop a retard from having a good time

Shut up you women and your buzzwords

"no man you're wrong stop big gubiment tax the people who have nothing instead! then we can complain about the budget being insolvent!"

just trying to beat other retards to the punch

I do it's $33,333 a month income.

Most Americans make $3,000 a month many more just make $2,000 a month.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-143019.png (1440x2560, 180.78K)

>they are going after middle class
The fact that they will be collecting taxes in full tactical gear armed with machine guns makes me think they will be going door to door taxing inner city populations..

nypost.com/2022/08/15/inflation-reduction-act-will-cost-middle-class-20b-cbo/

If biden wants to win re-election and keep dems in power he would eliminate all federal income tax on those making less than 400k

Attached: kitto panties12.jpg (1640x3000, 1.41M)

You just agreed with the person you responded too. He claimed 400k is what small business owners make. You listed business owners in your rant. I don't understand why you think you disagree.

>be you
>be retarded
Bezos hase a yearly salary of 80k. There isn't a single 1%er who "makes" 400k+ a year. This will not be limited to income, otherwise it will literally tax nobody. It will have to include wealth and with most houses being 500k plus in value... oops.

Demoralization is one of their primary weapons against us. They don’t want to completely destroy us, they need to keep the machine going so that they can sustain their way of life and continue their efforts to demoralize and eventually destroy us over time. It’s a game of strategy but their moves are sloppy and impatient as they try to close all the loose ends and holes in their plan which would allow for the retaliation they know they deserve but need to prevent so they can carry on.

Yeah it's a ton to a wagie. But to a business that's like an owner and 2 employee shop in lower cost areas. Basically if you're more than a sole proprietorship small business you're going to be well above a half million in gross income and all that shit's going to get taxed extremely heavily. All this pay your fair share and tax the rich shit is just a game to destroy low level nimble competition so the megacorps lobbying congress heavily and paying for presidential campaigns don't have to compete against the only thing that could threaten their massive slowly moving business behemoths.

You're not white if you're not making more than "13x unskilled". What a low bar. It was 500k BC (Before Covidbucks). The bar for lower 1% is now 750k. 1 out of only 100 is not that rare. Real success starts when you don't have to pay yourself a salary.

Imagine only making 13x what some idiot nigger highschooler makes with no training or experience. Jesus Christ

gas lighting? i dont burn coal, i light everything using white (nuclear) power.

because who knows anybody who makes 400K or more a year in pure profit? to think this applies to more than just a few people is ridiculous

yeah they TOTALLY need 87,000 agents to go after 1000 people

uh not really responding to what i said but ok

Nah just middle class white gun owners.