Mike Pence: "Calls to defund the FBI are just as wrong as calls to defund the police."

twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1559977619910807552

Attached: pence.png (732x667, 440.59K)

based Mike
Fuck Trumptards

Don't care still voting trump

FPBP

Attached: 42343242323.png (841x361, 178.61K)

What a fucking fag. I can't believe he ran with Trump.

This

>faggot says stuff
I don't care.

imagine defending pic related

Attached: 1654731083944.jpg (3072x3072, 1.8M)

The FBI wasn't necessary for the first 150 years of our country. I think we would survive with out those faggots.

Did this motherfucker just equate G Men to police? What a fucking idiot.

>wrong
oh well

>Fuck Trumptards
If Maga Chuds try anything, Our Commie Feds will just burn it all down with everyone in it.

Attached: R.jpg (600x600, 58.33K)

Yeah defund is not the answer, the answer is [REDACTED]

They're really, REALLY not comparable.
The police are from your community, from your state tax dollars, you know them or can find them.
The FBI on the other hand is really just a politicized enforcement arm for the federal government that selectively does its job and mostly exists to intimidate the average american from acting in their interests juxtaposed to the federal government's.
Yes, I want to defund the feds and localize power and wealth. Then maybe congress can stop giving hand outs of our money to Ukraine every fucking day.

literally everyone hates glowfeds you fucking kike. day of the wall is coming for all feds

gas

That's right Mike, they are both equally unwrong

Mike Pence is a traitor to the USA so who gives a fuck what he thinks?

Yea he sides with the deepstate because they're the only ones who will protect him.

Conservatives allow liberals to set the parameters of debate. ie liberals are anti-police so conservatives have to be pro-police. The police are not your fucking friend. They are government dogs and are actually way more likely to side against the common man as opposed to say the military. That is not a call to defund police, they are still a necessity, but they only uphold the uniparty's status quo. We watched them kneel en masse to violent criminals and corpomarxist monsters and conservatives still screeched that we should back the blue. Fuck the blue. Fuck the feds.

Pence is a traitor who is more responsible than most for letting Democrats steal the 2020 election. Don’t really give a shit about what he has to say.

>Don't care still voting trump
i'm not voting for that cuck a third time. i'm going to write "death to globohomo" in the box instead

/thread

Attached: FZpm3FPXkAAHTa6.jpg (640x575, 50.71K)

All I know is you better stop these kid fucker Jews while you still can. They aren't going to stop with this bullshit. This time, THEY are the Hitler.

defunding the FBI would reduce "mass shootings" by 1000%, considering glowniggers recruit and orchestrate them on Discord. They don't even have to leave their comfy chair to subvert and manipulate patsies anymore, man, at least feds used to have to put in actual work to infiltrate and disrupt group organization & mislead them.