IT IS OVER CHINKS

>China’s total number of births have dropped 50% in less than 9 years. More than 19m births were registered in 2012. By 2021, that number had fallen to 10m. A disastrous decline that spells doom for the inferior bug race

>The country’s fertility rate now stands at 1.15, which is among the lowest in the entire world

> The rapid decline in China's population will have a profound impact on the country's economy.

>China’s working-age population peaked in 2014 and is projected to shrink to less than one third of that peak by 2100. Picrel is the working age pop, compared to the elderly pop

>China’s elderly population (aged 65 and above) is expected to continue to climb for most of that time, passing China’s working-age population near 2080.

> The annual average decline of 1.73% in China’s working-age population sets the scene for much lower economic growth, unless productivity advances rapidly.

>Higher labour costs, driven by the rapidly shrinking labour force, are set to push low-margin, labour-intensive manufacturing out of China to labour-abundant countries such as Vietnam, Bangladesh and India.

>Already manufacturing labour costs in China are twice as high as in Vietnam

Attached: 8740CEF5-EF5A-4FAC-8999-1FB44372D7B7.jpg (828x612, 105.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2022/07/china-population-shrink-60-years-world/
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-08-14/niall-ferguson-demographics-are-a-us-headache-but-nightmare-for-china
foreignpolicy.com/2022/07/29/china-population-decline-demographics-ecomomic-growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Retarded Euro, China is just going to create a new virus that wipes out the elderly. COVID was just an experiment that leaked on accident

Attached: AD36F4AE-B85F-481E-80CC-6FC3FA75414E.jpg (272x322, 27.73K)

This is from (((WEF))): “China’s population is about to shrink for the first time since the great famine struck 60 years ago”.
weforum.org/agenda/2022/07/china-population-shrink-60-years-world/

This is from (((Bloomberg))):
”China's Demographics Spell Decline Not Domination” bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-08-14/niall-ferguson-demographics-are-a-us-headache-but-nightmare-for-china

This is from Foreign Policy:
“ A Shrinking China Can’t Overtake America”
foreignpolicy.com/2022/07/29/china-population-decline-demographics-ecomomic-growth/

The decline of the Chinks will be glorious. They truly are an inferior species, kek. They need to be trampled underneath the White Man’s boot.

Attached: F7C3BF17-2BF7-4F9F-9D98-6D92C02D8280.jpg (828x782, 191.86K)

Retarded American. They have a zero Covid policy. The country is run by the elderly, they have accumulated all the political and economic power. Which is why the youth doesn’t have the necessary space to have even 1 child.

There are fewer Europeans in the world than Chinese with the same birth rate, but in European countries there is also an ethnic replacement. You'd take better care of yourself.

excess labor is a liability not an asset, change my mind.
>but the old people
you're imposing your own values on a foreign culture that practices punitive organ harvesting for chrissake. the party will never trade its ambitions for the comfort of non-productive elderly, they will be liquidated with no hesitation.
western academics have a massive blind spot here.

This is literally your population pyramid, shut your idiotic subhuman ass up.

Attached: 39D18DF3-9CBF-4E81-9452-6F196310F082.png (350x232, 32.59K)

COVID’s release has nothing to do with their future plan, they just fucked up by leaking an early stage prototype on accident.
>elderly in politics get immunized from new virus early
>China orders all citizens have at least two children
>release geezer-killing virus and wipe out the old commoners
>population issue fixed

Compare the Russian population pyramid, to the superior Danish one. And we have even fewer migrants per 1000 inhabitant, too kek. Also note, that I earn in a week what you do on a year, Ivan. You disgust me.

Attached: 162D5C0F-21DD-4C18-9E9B-2CD656E258AF.png (350x293, 38.95K)

>zero Covid
so far beyond gullible I don't even have a word for it

>He didn't even understand that I referred Russia to European countries.

Literally schizo rambling. China is run by the elderly, look at the top officials in the CCP. You clearly know nothing about the country.

Witnessing the collapse of China gives me a reason to live.

Attached: D4F8B8ED-374D-4D75-9408-9C64F1D41F79.jpg (1284x1217, 932.69K)

Russians are a weird admixture, the people are such a hive mind that have been genetically programmed to support a centralized power, that used be the Czar but now is Putin. No true European nation would allow that kind of centralization to happen.

You can't even throw off pictures in normal resolution, subhuman. You're not even worthy of talking to me based on the fact that your IQ is lower than mine by a couple dozen points.

There's a billion of them. I think they'll be just fine.

that's like saying nancy pelosi lies awake at night worrying about rural impoverished elderly people in the appalachians.
except it's even dumber because pelosi presumably has a tiny shred of humanity left in her shriveled husk while the CCP leaders are all forced into behaving like human algorithms by a combination of brainwashing and blackmail.

>the situation is bad in Russia, so his comment about the situation being bad in other European countries is invalid!1

The average male life expectancy of Russia is literally on par with Sub Saharan African. As is the income, and median wealth. You are not European and you never will be, you ugly Ivan. I could go to Moscow and have your sister whore herself out for a weeks salary.

why do you fucktards always assume that a birthrate that went from 4 to 1.15 cannot return to 4 again?
what if 20 years down the line they just start shitting out tons of babies again

You clearly know nothing about the culture and China in general. No young people in China can actually afford to have more than 1 child, and they don’t want more even if they could.