White people are pathetic

Your ancestors conquered the world, plundered, massacred, enslaved brown and black people. They enriched themselves immensely by stealing all the resources of conquered countries.
And look at you now. You are the niggers in the kosher plantation. Jews put you in a cage, force vaccinated you like cattle. They sodomize your kids, they chop the dicks of your sons and the tits of yoru daughters. They 'liberated' your women who then cuck you in teh public place.
Admit it. You are a failed race. I laugh at you from my mud hut eating watermelons because I'm not vaxxed, I'm not in a cage and my women will never cucking me.

Attached: Laurence-Fishburne-Still-Has-Morpheus-Sunglasses2.jpg (700x350, 38.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
youtu.be/dDYFqqfx1E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you will never be a woman

user, I'm Asian.

The biggest mistake was to not exterminate all niggers in the 1890-1910 time peroid. Europeans controlled the whole planet during that time. It could have been so easy. But don´t worry. We will come back. Stronger than ever.

Attached: sunset wojak.png (174x215, 70.78K)

Then why do you need to post here ricedick?

Niggers are a pathetic vessel for punishment until they end up as a cockroach “commissary” that “spoils” everything that eats them, even other cockroaches. They have the mental state of cockroaches.

It will never happen. There will be more than 3 billion blacks by 2100, by which point the European population will have declined by over 100 million

Shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: Maximum Exhaustion.jpg (881x500, 90.43K)

post the proper version you absolute fuck knuckle

Attached: 1643694443415.jpg (953x1024, 127.46K)

yes Jews managed to do a number on our minds, but many people are aware now

>scared kike larping as a nigger

You're not black and you're also deranged and confused. Red pill raging

You kinda forget the 1st world feeds the 3rd, when we go so too do the surplus hordes being catered by gibs

I made a version just now.

Attached: george floyd red pill.png (727x475, 609.27K)

So you're gonna lecture us how africans got a 200k+ year head start and are still the retards of the planet.

Then you say we did all this shit but we are the failed race?

>Your ancestors conquered the world, plundered, massacred, enslaved brown and black people.

laying it on a little bit thick there, aren't you, mr levy? cry me a fucking river. shitskins have shown they can't build civilisation or act with decency and humanity on their own terms so a superior race came and gave you roads, clean water and infrastructure which you immediately squandered. you're welcome. learn to build a fucking wheel.

>We will come back. Stronger than ever
Get a load at this coper

Attached: lmao-pepe.gif (360x346, 259.86K)

I'm only asking how did the slave owners become the niggers?

whites people invented the most comfortable existence in history, thats why they're going extinct. they've become lazy

Literally look who's talking. You idiots needed direct Roman rule to bring you out of the stone age despite having had centuries of interactions with Phoenician BVLLS

Attached: p01gn3h5.jpg (1200x675, 266.51K)

and what did niggers and shitskins achieve, which whites haven't already?

Blacks make very pious and distinguished Roman Catholics. We have 150 million Catholics in Africa alone. We are experiencing a thriving and vibrant Roman Catholic Renaissance. It's truly magical and marvelous
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Catholic Africa .jpg (720x604, 164.73K)

Attached: bofadem.jpg (793x519, 88.38K)

Blacks just need to follow the wisdom and guidance of their great saints not rappers and ball players:
youtu.be/dDYFqqfx1E8

Attached: The black mother - saint Josephine .jpg (491x434, 53.54K)

Saint Josephine pray for us

Attached: From slave to Saint.jpg (720x895, 195.34K)

>blaming the crimes of the jew on Whites
standard low IQ nigger, always thinking and doing exactly what the jew wants, lmao

>Your ancestors conquered the world, plundered, massacred, enslaved brown and black people

Whites did all of this under Jewish financing and Jews propaganda. Who do you think owned some of these merchant vessels? Whites were never anything special. The achievement and great works in architecture/music and literature were all financed and funded by jews,look who funds those things now.

White will be a foot note in history in 100 years time.

>1 poste by this ID
sage