Why are Indian men so disgusting?

Why are Indian men so disgusting?

Attached: ETDCH8_IndiaMumbai_web.jpg (2000x1125, 1.2M)

imagine the smell

No poles to clean the toilet :(

hello sirs

good morning sir

there's no diversity

They tend to have pot bellies thanks to genetics

I love INDIA and INDIANS so much it's unreal

Still better than p*l*s.

Reminder that Iranians are even uglier than Indians. Death to iran

We just hired 4 new poos at work. All look the same, all smell really bad/awful breath and they have to supervised all the time because they're so retarded. If you're not watching them they'll start touching shit on the machines you're trying to train them on, then claim they didnt do anything. Then they'll start arguing with you "no sirs, I'm sorry sirs, i didjt touch it sirs. Don't get mad sirs". Plus the rapey looks they give the white women

no iran is based because it is anti-amerimutt

Surely the dowries system is to blame, breeding for wealth/status instead of looks/ intelligence can't be good for your gene pool

How can the earth support so much blood bags and shitting assholes walking around like that. Its impressive really, do they eat grasshoppers or what

why are you muzzies using proxies ?
how hard is for a couple of disapora paki muzzies to buy some proxy vpns and post anti india stuff on Any Forums ?
I will only take you seriously if you insult prophet mohamad.
otherwise opinion ignored.

I understand muzzie seeth because Indian flags are there always regardless of time of day or night to shit on islam and mohamad.

Inbreeding.
Poo coloured skin
Arranged marriage, not marriage of attraction.
Polluted, toxic environment
Poor diet
Retarded fashion

Still a million times better than niggers

Tell your disgusting poo colored cousins they aren't welcome here

Attached: pooadvice.png (629x405, 518.47K)

Attached: india.webm (854x480, 423.77K)

Attached: FZyHs9lVEAALM-r.jpg (474x404, 42.99K)

How's it that we are uglier than Indians?

>gets bullied into submission by a bunch of small tea drinking britons

No toilet to clean :(

I have also had to work with these retarded creatures. They are walking fatal hazards to be around at work.

because you are the role model they look up to

or to use their products
boeing max for example

Good morning sir

it's so easy right, to change ips on the fly
looks like you discovered vpn software for the first time, posting like a child from diff ips to appear convincing like it's totally an organic post in an organic thread

Kek

Yeh, they’re fucking incompetent and lazy and they’ll immediately start trying to short cut processes and procedures.

They don't look like us and they legally invaded our countries on behalf of government (Idk what Polish policy is like)
They would look so much less disgusting in Indian imo, a village btw no westernized Indian city attempts.

The entire race is half ashkenazi kyke,
>Half nigger

Attached: Alienju.jpg (680x645, 76.46K)

At least they're mostly Hindu. Pakis are worse.

Attached: 1660377867150189.jpg (712x1200, 207.68K)

bastard bitch.

They're better than poos in every way other than maybe religion.