What are they sliding?

>find tv starlet quality "politician."
>order her to participate in a reality tv show level "scandal."
>distract the masses
The whole thing is a fucking setup, wake up chuds

Attached: sanna.png (1117x816, 920.64K)

>chuds
test

nothing, they are going to make a blood test, then they will say "omg there is no drug but look at what we found the vaccine was not good after all ! you need to buy our new medication to protect yourself from the vaccine now !" and somehow antivaxxers will be blamed for that

Attached: moon10.jpg (682x1280, 207.09K)

kek

Yankee doodle went to town while riding on a pony stuck a feather in his cap and called it macaroni

>wake up chuds
What is wrong with you shills?

All you gotta do is say
>wake up chads
and you'd win over 100x people.
Just Christ yall are retarded.

interdasting, but the implication has to be that I am the only chad, and everyone else is a chud

Well even Any Forumstards aren't dumb enough to delude themselves into thinking they're attractive, KEK

Domestically, there has been a series of pay disputes between the government (mainly at a regional council level) and low level employees such as nurses, bus drivers, postal workers etc. This has been going on for years now and was the reason her predecessor was kicked out and she came to power completely unelected

This ugly hag is not a young beautiful catgirl. Stop posting fraud.

Attached: the hag of fingolia.jpg (1280x853, 209.02K)

What's the general consensus like? Degenerate sheeple shrugging, "not an issue"?

She's a milf

>she did coke
It was probably adrenochrome party

Attached: 22E3A701-B705-43E9-96DC-3A95F3320C16.jpg (828x887, 95.98K)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH A WOMAN FROM AN COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT COUNTRY WENT TO A PARTY, I'M GOING INSAAAAAANNNNEEEEE

Heres a sanna at a lesbian orgy

Attached: Polish_20220819_222617709.png (1080x695, 1005.78K)

Acting like they are not elected members of their party and parliament is bit fucking retarded. Also it's not the first time that former leader of party has to leave te seat of PM and then the next highest rank from said party will just pick the place. Some people just are fucking retards and want to believe in retarded shit.

They are trying to slide the recent Estonia findings

WHat was found in Estonia?

holy shit this midget jew have such stereotypic look
only cuckold can believe to dude with such apperence lmao

Large holes on the sides that came from explosions on the inside around the cargo deck, when it was uncovered Sweden tok legal action to stop any and all further expeditions to investigate it

My point still stands.

I read that in heavy thick Russian accent.